Angst Angst Angst

As the mighty Cobra collapsed into her arms, Silver had no idea how to react. Her best friend was gone right before her eyes, the life being drained from them will forever haunt her. She hated whoever did this to her, and he was right in front of her. The enemy sought revenge on the very kids who had made his life a living hell. They had stolen his job of making others happy by saving them as the former superhero. Now these brats had come in and taken the glory as the Teen Trio. Insanity had driven him to the point of murdering an innocent person. Cobra had to go first, then Silver Hare, and to finish off, Tiger Strike was last. He figured it would be easier to get rid of Cobra since he knew the other two felt so strongly about her. Silver cut him a look when she heard that evil laugh, and all her kindness went out the window. Normally she was quick to forgive someone, but not when that someone had taken what was most precious to her. Her best friend. With an icy glare, the type even Cobra herself would be proud of, she clenched her teeth as she bared them. There were no tears to be found, nor a shake in her body. He had done the unthinkable and ended a good friend's life. No, her best friend's life. She swore vengeance for her friend just before a silent tear streaked down her face. The worst part of this was Tiger Strike had no idea where they were. How could she face him? Or explain how their best friend was gone now? Nothing could replace the hole in her heart from her best friend's life being stolen from her. She was so young and would never go to college, get married, travel the world, or see her family again. The last thing she saw was Silver Hare pleading for her to stay with her. Begging for her to not give up on her or Tiger. She began rocking back and forth, sobbing softly while holding her best friend in her arms.

That was when Tiger Strike ran in, begging for someone to answer his cries. He had noticed all the damage, as well as the blood on the floor. Silver Hare couldn't find the words, instead choking on a sob while trying to say "I'm here". He ran over and noticed Cobra in her arms, dropping to his knees and he tried reaching out.

"M-Maybe I can-" He started.

Silver shook her head, tears streaming as her lips quivered, "It's too late, Tiger. She's gone."