Chapter 1 - Logan

Start from the beginning

She turned her head to look out the window. Her hesitation scared the crap out of me. This was the first time I had ever told a girl I loved her and she could not say it back. She finally turned back and looked at me with the most beautiful smile on her face. "I love you too Logan, I missed you," she softly spoke and my heart melted at her words.

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that."

"I have a pretty good idea," she smirked.

"I need to have you, I don't think I can wait, I've missed you way too much," I said and kiss the spot right below her ear.

"What? Now? Here in your office?" she asked, a little embarrassed, blushing her deep shade of pink that I loved.

"Yes, now and in my office. I haven't seen you in nearly two weeks. I need to feel you. I need to lose myself in you," I continued to kiss the side of her neck. I pulled her blouse to the side and bite the top of her shoulder. She moaned and pushed into me. Fuck, this girl made me lose my mind. "Logan, we have to talk about...oh god, don't stop... me being an intern," she moaned

"Tonight, we'll talk about everything over dinner." And just like that she surrendered to me. Her legs spread open making her skirt bunch around her hips. My cock was straining against my slacks. I don't think I've ever been this hard in my life. My hands grasped her hair and pull tight angling her head just the way I liked it. My mouth kisses, sucks and nips along her neck, making her moan. I released her hair and my hands slid up her thighs and cup her pussy feeling how soaked her panties were already. I fist her panties in my hands and rip them, tossing them on the floor.

"Oh God! Fuck me, Logan!" she screamed. The pads of my thumbs rubbed soft circles on her swollen clit. Her hips swayed with the rhythm of my thumbs. I ran my fingers up and down her greedy cunt before spreading her, pumping two fingers in and out of her, making her writhe on my desk.

"I've missed your pussy. You're so fucking wet, sweetheart," I growled next to her ear. "I want to feel you come on my tongue," I murmured and kneeled down in front of her. I took both of her legs and hooked them over my shoulders. I grabbed her ass in my hands and pulled her to the edge of the desk, spearing my tongue into her saturated folds. I've loved her and missed her so much that my tongue gets a little sloppy twisting and rolling between her lips. I bury my face as far as it can go between her legs. I want her to know just how much I craved her. She cried out above me while her hands gripped my hair, tugging hard. I felt her clench around my tongue, on the verge of exploding. My tongue found her clit and fluttered against it, sending her spiraling out of control and coming so hard, her legs kicked straight out and her body shook with every pulse of her orgasm. Her hands pushed my face into her pussy, riding out her orgasm. I will never get tired of watching Ava come. She was so fucking sexy and shameless.

"God, that was better than I remembered," I said wiping my mouth with my shirt sleeve.

"Fuck, me too," She breathed. She started straightening her clothes and I stopped her.

"We're not done, Ava," I groaned, unzipping my pants and freeing my cock. I rubbed it over her clit, making her squirm with anticipation. Ava always gave all of herself to me when we made love. She was insatiable and she was mine. She's extra sensitive after her orgasm, but I don't care. I want to feel her pulse around my cock, feel her squeeze me as I empty myself into her. She gripped my shirt in her hands and ripped it open, sending buttons flying across the room. She yanked me towards her and sucked on my neck. I moaned, reared back to aim, and rammed into her, making my desk scratch along the floor. I'm pretty sure if anyone walked by my office right now they would know what was going on. I continued to thrust into her hard, not wanting to be slow with her. There would be time for slow later.

"Fuck me, Logan, Fuck me hard," She growled. I grabbed her hips for leverage and fucked her to the hilt, watching my cock slide in and out, glistening with her juices. I wanted her to come one more time before I came, so I lifted her right leg and placed it onto my shoulder. It changed our angle completely and I could feel her pussy clamp down on my cock. "Just like that, Ava. Fuck you're close." A few seconds she came loud, long and hard. I could feel her warmth pour over my cock. She lets her head fall back and her hands gripped the side of my desk. The look in her eyes showed so much love, that I lose it. I come forcefully, muffling my groan into the crook of her neck. When I finally finished pouring into her, I lean back and slowly pulled out. I found a handkerchief in my desk drawer and wiped us both clean. I took a little longer cleaning her up, wanting to touch her as much as possible.

"I don't think I can move," She breathed, sprawled out on top of my desk. She made me laugh, lying there half naked on my desk looking thoroughly fucked. I tucked myself back in, zipped my pants up, and pulled her up into my arms.

"I love you," I said against her lips.

"I love you too."

"Come over tonight. I'll cook dinner or we can get take out."

"Sounds wonderful, plus I know we still need to talk."

"I want that too." I agreed.