Partying Hard After A Drama Filled Day

Start from the beginning

We arrived in Nottingham, a day later, we pulled up out side, our holiday house and were greeted by dad. “Boys” He said with a grin, we all headed over into a group hug. “Hay dad” I said pulling him into a man hug. “No word from Leah?” I asked, he also had an odd looking on his face like he was hiding something. “No, I’m sorry son, but lets not worry about that now, she’ll call when she’s ready , your sister is a very feisty girl but she’s not stupid, she knows what she’s doing” I gave the boys a look then headed in side.

Leah’s POV

10 minutes before the boys arrived I headed to Kelly’s I was going to be staying with her the night, so the boys had no clue I was here, while they would be at the concert Kel, and a few other boys, Lenny included would help set up. I went to bed earlier that night knowing the boys would be rehearsing all day then having an afternoonish concert that would end at 8 and they would arrive back by 9, they were all aware that dad had organised a kick off party but they were non the wiser of the special guest that would arrive. Kel and I woke at 7 the next day and rushed over to dad’s holiday house, the boys left at 7 so by the time we got their the house was empty, perfect, it was time to get this place looking good. Kelly and I headed back to hers at around 7:30 leaving us plenty time to get ready, I had a quick shower and threw on a play boy set. I looked at all the clothes Kelly had brought me, I pulled out a barbados coloured strapless dress and slipped on some PieraSatin peep toe high heel with embellishment. I added a layered facet petal ring. I put on a simple long necklace and ear rings, then started on my hair, I curled my long hair and it reached tummy I kept my fringe straight, I turned to the mirror smiling perfect.

I headed down stairs to Kel, she was wear a short black fitted dress that had two pink stripes across it she topped that off with some black heels, we both smiled and headed to the limo. “You look amazing” I giggled and blushed, “AS do you my dear” we laughed and set off for the house, We arrived at 8:40, 20 minutes before the boys would so I could go behind the massive stage we had set up in the back yard, We had Dj Havana Brown hear as the Dj, so I chatted with her for awhile behind the curtain, She was the only guest that new I’d be hearing, not wanting the surprise to be ruined, we had all celebs coming and a few of my girls and the boys friends. Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Olly Murs, The Kardashians (without the camera’s) Rihanna and a few others had already turned up, with more coming all we had to do was wait for the boys to arrive. 

“So are you excited! I’m sure the boys miss you so much” Havana and I had become close since the day dad had worked with her, she was like my best friend in the fame world, I told her nearly everything. “Yes, I cant wait to see the boys faces I just hope they don’t hate me to much”

She laughed at my silliness, “They would never I’m sure they’d just be happy to see you safe, and not sick” She raised her eyebrow at me and I bumped my shoulder to hers. “No, I’m fine, now that they know about Louis, I think everything will be fine, I wont be so stressed and everything” she smiled as we heard a huge cheer, the boys were here. “Ready?” she said and I nodded, she went out of the curtain and I got into position, “Hay guys, welcome to the 1D kick off party!” Everyone screamed cheering. “Now tonight, ill be controlling the beats so any request, come and ask, but first I have an  announcement, tonight we have a special guest singing for the first time, Two of the boys new singles, Gotta be you and What makes you beautiful enjoy.” She yelled walking off the stage, 

I then appeared in darkness, I could the boys faces but they couldn't see me. Show time. The music started and I started to sing. As corny as this may sound the songs were changed so I was singing boy instead of girl, they were both dedicated to Louis, gotta be you as a way of apologising and What makes you beautiful just cause I can.   

Boy I see it in your eyes you’re disappointed

Cause I’m the foolish one that you anointed with your heart