2.

Stephen's POV

It was almost game time and CeCe was excited to see her mommy play. This was her second game back since her knee surgery. Her team cane out in their warm ups and Mina walked over to us. I picked Cee'Erra up and put her on the chair in front of us and Mina did her pregame ritual which is the same as me and Riley's. I pikced her back up and sat her on my lap.

Stephanie's POV

I dkd my pregame warm ups and the game started. It was only my second game back so i still had some catching up to do.

Ayesha's POV

The game was about half way through. Mina had her groove back she was hitting 3s like there was no tomorrow. The other team had the ball and Mina stole the ball she was running to her basket to lay it in when the oposing team member jumped to block the shot. Hitting Minas knee which was still sore from surgery. She went down straight into the stand hitting her head as well. The oposinf teamate got up and the game continue. Mina wasnt getting up yet though. Shewas hollaring something but no one could hear.

"Steph what she saying?" I asked.

He looked over to his sister and he and Klay looked at eachother. Steph stood up with CeCe and went over to the cominators staion.

Steph's POV

I ran over the the comintators staion and told the man.

"Number 11 she is still on the floor. She's hollaring foul." I said.

The ref. Blew the whisle and the game stopped. The coaches ran out onto the court and looked at Mina.

Stephanie's POV

I was on the floor in a lot of pain. I think the stiches that were holding my ACL together popped.

"Can you walk.?" Coach asked.

"I dont know. I want that girl fouled." I said.

"She is getting fouled come on lets get you up." Coach said.

They got me up and carried me to the locker room as i passed my family.

"Mommy." I heard CeCe say.

"Tell them let my daughter and family back there please." I said to my teamate.

They sat me on the bench and the trainer moved my knee and i screamed

"Children are present lets keep it G rated." Stephen said.

"Well cover their ears cause i'm about to scream when he pops my knee." I said.

They covered the kids ears and i screamed like hell.

"Okay it looks liek you are going to have another surgery." The trainer said.

"What no i cant i have a bouncy 1 year old at my house. I cant afford to not be able to take care of her." I said.

"What about her father." The trainer said.

"Stephen." I sad afraid of the words that would come out my mouth.

"The father lefr when he found out she was pregnant. I wouldnt bring it up if i were you." He said.

"I can help." Klay said.

"No thats to much to ask." I said.

"No its not. CeCe likes me. I know how. To clean and cook." He said.

"Yeah she definatley needs a cook cause she sure cant." Steph said.

"Stephen shut it." I said.

"Come on Mina give him a chance." Ayesha said.

"Okay fine." I said.