Miss P: it's not childish! Party pooper.

EJ:..... I don't go.

LJ: Me either.

Clock: We love Halloween! The only time we get to wonder the streets without being spotted by you guys!

Toby:..... Have you guys noticed those girls standing there the whole time.... They are freaking me out....

Switchy: *Facepalms* What the hell are you doing here loveMew.... -.-

loveMew: At BEN: Hey duud so I like*Takes your hat off and runs away* YO FANGURLS I HAVE HIS HAT!!!!!!!

Ben: NOOO! MY BABY!

Horror_girl1001: LOVEMEW GIVE MAH HIS HATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! -runs at loveMew and takes hat- MIIIIIIIIINE -runs to hoodie and takes his hoodie from him- ALLLLLL MIIIIINE!!!!!!! -walks to jeff normaly- "hai. my sister is 8. kill her for me please" -then walks away like nothing happened with bens hat and hoodies hoodie. :D

Ben: Nooo! Get the crazy chick! *Runs after Her*

Hoody: What the hell?! How'd you do that?! *Covers self up*

Masky: ....... O-O

Hoody: ..... What the fuck are you staring at?

Masky: Nothing! *Looks away*

Jeff: ..... You think I'm gunna kill an 8 year old....... *Grabs knife* Ok, I'll be there for you too!

Ben: *Falls down* Commmeeee backkkk! Helpppp! The crazy fangirls have my precious!!! ;-;

Sally: You can get a new one.... -.-

Ben: *Whines* It's not the sammeeeeee! ;-;

Jeff: Please tell me now!

Switchy: No! ...... Ben! Don't throw that! *Snatches Xbox*

Ben: *Pouts*

Clock: Next! ...... Carmel_Candy says,

I have another question for Masky: Masky I'll give you all the cheesecake in the world, I love it too :3 Soooo if I do...Will you marry me then??? *Runs behind Masky and hugs him from behind :3 And kisses him on the cheek Then stuffs his mouth with delicous cheescake ^_^* Oh and Jeff :P don't worry if I don't marry Masky your my 4th option soooo Keep calm and love Jane XD

Masky: *Squeals in horror and excitement*

Sally: *Facepalm*

Jeff: Uhhhh, excuse mee? 4th option? Wow. And you love Jane too?!

Masky: I can't marry! I won't marry! *Tries to get you off* Let gooo mortal!

Jeff: I mean like helloooo? Look at this. *Points to self* This is fabulous, sexy, and enough of me to go around... *Winks*

Jane: *Rolls eyes* Look, I like you Carmel_Candy..... but come on! Jeff should be your last option!

Jeff: #Single *Winks*

Jane: And keep it that way!

Ben: *Smirks* I wanna know who's your first option...... It's me. I know, I'm wayyyy more sexier than Jeff....

Jeff: *Growls*

Switchy: Lets move onnn! ShadowDrowned says,

1.Aww Tobeh and Clocky are so darn cute together! How did you two meet? 2. *Randomly Throws Salt Into Jeff's Eyes* hahHAHAHAHA 3. L.J, Strange.....You're a f@#$%ing horrorfing clown that ruins childhoods and you're "Disturbed" By Toby,......STRANGE..... 4. BEN, Is Chuck Norris your rolemodel? 5. HOODIE HOW ARE SOO DAMM CUTE??? 6. Masky....How did you become soo addict to pills and chesecake? 7. Masked Michael: So, here we go again with the childish asking....Did/Are any of you working for Lord Zalgo? Me: Meh Daddy~='.'= KITTIES!!! Masked Michael: How are you even the daughter of such a superior being? THAT IS ALL, AWSOME PEOPLE!

Clock: *Giggles* Thanks!

Toby: *Smiles* Well, *Twitches* I was hunting and she stole my kill. I tackled her and saw her beautiful face in the moonlight....

Clock: I tried to kill him, but He ran away....

Toby: And I like stalked her for a while....

Jeff: MY SEXYNESS! IT BURRNNNNSSSSSS! *Seizer*

Sally: That's weird! You stalked her?!

Toby: Well, I knew she wasn't mortal and she seemed to take interest in me to!

LJ: *Clears throat* Um, just because I hunt like that doesn't mean I can't get disturbed..... *Goes and sulks in a corner*

Jeff: *Cries* It hurtss sooo much!

Masky: UUhhhh I d-don't know what your talking about!

Ben: ..... *Whispers* How did you know that..... O-e

Switchy: Seriously? Chuck Norris?

Hoody: *Blushes* thanks.....

EJ: I don't understand the last question.....

Jeff: WAIT! I wanna have a contest with Ben.....

Ben: And what might that be man?

Jeff: SEXIENESS CONTEST!!!! ME AND YOU SHORT BOY!

Ben: *Growls* Im not short! FINE!

Jeff: Yesss! Ok! whoever gets their name the most commented wins!

Ben: The loser has to be the winners slave! for a month!

Jeff: FINE!

Ben: FINE!

Switchy: You hear that? I guess comment for Ben or Jeff to be the most sexy.... Bye! And good luck!