chapter 1

Heyy guys im new to this site but im gonna post this story on here and another one on fanfiction.net... um hope yall like it message me on thoughts for chapter two. Have fun reading this ^_^ 

**Chapter 1**

"Time to wake up young master" i spoke opening the curtains in the dark room letting the daylight in.

"Must you wake me up at such an ungodly hour.?" the young master grumbled pulling the blankets over his head to block the light out.

"Young lord you need to wake up there is a letter from her highness"

"the Queen.? ugh ok ket me see it" He held his hand out for the envolope. He opened it and read it eyes getting wider as he read in. "Elizebeth is missing she has been kidnapped"

"Lady Elizebeth.?" 

"yes the kidnapper lives in japan , thats all the information that they could gather, hmm We are going under cover and attending Ouran academy, our sources go to school there"

"ah" was all i could say as i listened further.

"Sebastian, pack our bags and find us a place to stay in japan i want to leave as soon as possible"

"Yes my lord," i bowed hand over my heart before leaving.

**Ouran** (Kyoya's POV*before school*

"MOMMY THE TWINS ARE BEING LITTLE DEVILS AGAIN.!!!" Tamaki whined to me.

"what are they doing exactly.?"

"they keep calling me a pervert because i asked my daughter to wear this dress" he held up  a quite revealing dress.

"well i see why that dress seems to be really revealing tamaki" i deadpanned sending his into his dark corner to grow mushrooms

"well that didnt take long we've only been in this room for ten minute and he's already in his corner of woe" Haruhi spoke up.

"yea yea whatever its not unusual"

 *unknown POV*

"hurry or we'll be to late" i yell at my twin.

"im running as fast as i can.!!" she yelled back as we dashed up a huge stair case.

"Stop we are here" i skitted to a halt.

"ready,"

"onee"

"twoo"

"threee" we grabbed the two handles and push open the double doors. not again.. i thought as me nd my sister fell to the ground unconsious.

Cliffiie ^^ haha hope yall liked the first chapter im working on the second as of later after i go to the hoaunted house and my very first one at that haha this should be funny ^_^ anyways message me if yall have an idea for chappie two lol sorwy its not that long guys imma try to make it longer next chapter bye bye guys ~Galacto<3~