Well, you passed the first test... Now what? Mike told you that someone would bring food, and then what? And where would you even sit? Your eyes search the cafeteria of sorts. Your head now has a dull aching, it's not as bad as before, just as long as you focus on that little girl. Should you go sit by her? She's sitting alone... But what if she doesn't want to be near you. Everyone saw you acting like a psycho. Your breathing quickens as you think of all the possible outcomes of going to sit by her. But now you're standing around like a complete idiot. You reside to sit by her and quickly walk towards her, your head down. As you near her, you feel an overwhelming sadness. You try to breathe, but your throat feels like it's tightening. You're panicking, and soon tears roll down your cheeks, but you don't even notice, you're still trying to breathe. You feel someone shove you towards a seat. You quickly turn to see a guard with a tray of food. You sit down and he sets your tray on the table.

"Th-thank you..." You quietly say. He ignores you and walks away. The little girl hasn't looked away from her food. She keeps her head down and slowly spoons food into her mouth, chewing sloppily. You want to talk to her, but should you? Instead, you look down at your food. "It looks like the oatmeal fairy took a shit in my bowl," You quietly say. The little girl giggles.

"You shouldn't say that word, you know." She says after giggling for a few seconds.

"And why ever not?" Your ask.

"Isa bad word. And you shouldn't say bad words." She scolds.

"Well, I promise I won't say it if you tell me your name."

"My name is Aurora."

"Like the princess? Cool. And how old are you, Miss Aurora?"

"I'm seven years old!"

"Really? I would have guessed 20 years old!" You tease.

" Nuh-uh!" She laughs.

"Yes, ma'am, 20!" You say, continuing to tease her.

"Well, I'm not. I'm seven. Whas your name?" She asks. You marvel at how quickly little children change the subject,

"My name is Ever." You say, feeling strange for it.

"Thassuch a cool name! I never heard it before!" She beams. Neither have I, you're thinking.

"Thanks... Now, tell me... What is this place?" Aurora immediately stops smiling. Maybe you shouldn't have said that. But you need to know this information. You think you'll try again, with a goofier approach. "Is it like... an evil scientist lab?" Still silence from her end. It's like having a conversation with, well, you don't know. You don't remember having conversations with anyone. "Rory... can I call you Rory?" She nods. "Rory, I don't understand why I'm here. I can't... think. I have nothing to think about, but I have thousands of questions. You don't even understand what I'm talking about, do you?" 

"I'not an idiot! But every time you ask me your weird questions, my brain stops, poof!" Her blue eyes are big and wild, something a little crazy behind them. 

"What kind of questions?" You ask curiously.

"Well, I can't esplain them to you! My brain poofs when you ask!" She raves.

"Oh, okay. Do you know why your brain... poofs?" You ask. It was probably the something to do with that Dr. Mike Glasdow.