1

Asia Clarke

"Coming To The Stage...The Beautiful And Sexy Cinnamon." The DJ Announced. I Took A Deep Breath As R. Kelly - Seems Like You're Ready Started To Play. I Closed My Eyes And Walked Out On The Stage. There Was A Full House Tonight And All Eyes Were On Me. I Imagined Myself As Lisa Raye In The Players Club As I Gripped The Pole And Slowly Squatted Down. I Felt Hands Touch My Ass As The Dirty Old Men Slid The Bills Into My G-string.

By The Time The Song Was Over, I Was Completely Naked As I Walked Off Stage. I Grabbed My Robe And Wrapped It Around My Body And Headed Over To The Bouncer Who Was Gathering My Money.

"Here Ya Go Baby Girl. You Made A Shit Load Of Money Tonight." He Said, Handing Me My Bag Of Money. I Had To Have Made Almost Three Thousand Tonight. Thank God Because My Rent Was Due Tomorrow, And So Was My Daughter's Daycare Fees.

"Thanks Ron." I Said, Giving Him A Smile. I Headed Back Into The Dressing Room And Stuffed My Money Into My Purse.

"Asia!" I Heard Someone Say. I Turned And Saw My Friend Diamond Hurrying Towards Me.

 I Turned And Saw My Friend Diamond Hurrying Towards Me

Diamond

"I Need A Favor." She Said.

"What's Up?" I Said.

"These Guys Want Me And A Feelw Other Baddies To Dance For Them. Five Stacks Each." She Said.

"When?" I Said.

"Now! Go Put On That Sexy Pink Outfit, Dab On Some Lipstick, And Let's Get This Money!" She Said. I Nodded.

"I'll Be Right There." I Said.

"Okay. Meet Me In The VIP Room." She Said. I Nodded And Went To Get Dressed. I Put On My Pink Outfit And Fixed Up My Makeup. I Ran My Fingers Through My Hair And Headed To The VIP Room. Diamond Was Waiting For Me As She Grabbed My Hand And We Walked In Together. The Room Was Filled With Good Looking Ballers And A Few Other Gorgeous Ass Strippers.

"You'll Take Him." She Said, Pointing To The Guy Whose Face Was Too Familiar To Me. I Frowned When I Saw My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend. He Smirked At Me And Gave Me The "Come Here" Hand Gesture. I Rolled My Eyes As I Walked Over To Him. I Sat In His Lap And Stared Giving Him A Lap Dance.

 I Sat In His Lap And Stared Giving Him A Lap Dance

Dex ❤❤❤

"Sup A. Long Time, No See." He Said In My Ear. His Warm Breath Sent Chills Down My Spine.

"Maybe That's A Good Thing Dex." I Said, As I Bent Over. He Chuckled.

"Yeah Maybe." He Said. I Turned Around And Straddled His Lap. He Looked At Me And Licked His Lips. Dex Has Always Been So Damn Fine To Me, But When I Met Him, I Was Already With His Friend, Semaj. He Gripped My Ass Tight And I Gasped. I Gave Him A Mean Look As Continued To Dance On Him.

"Don't Give Me That Look. I'm Paying Big Money For This Lap Dance So You Know Ima Be Touching On You." He Said. I Rolled My Eyes.

"Whatever." I Said. I Undid My Top And Let My Breast Fall Out Into His Face. He Licked His Lips As He Admired Them.

"Loyalty Means Nothing To You Huh?" I Said. He Looked Up At Me.

"What You Mean?" He Asked.

"Getting A Dance From Your Homeboys Ex Girlfriend And Baby Mama." I Said, Biting My Bottom Lip Seductively.

"Keyword...You Are His EX Girlfriend. Loyalty Has Nothing To Do With It. He's In Jail For Life And I'm Doing Me." He Said. He Slapped My Ass And I Jumped.

"Don't Do That Again." I Said. He Slapped My Ass Harder And Smiled.

"Aw Okay." He Said. He Grabbed My Breast And Started Playing With My Nipples. He Was About To Put One In His Mouth Until I Quickly Hopped Off Of His Lap.

"It's Not That Type Of Party." I Said. I Looked Over At Diamond And Saw That She Was Secretly Having Sex With One Of The Guys. My Mouth Dropped As I Shook My Head. Dex Laughed Out Loud When He Realized What I Was Looking At.

"Stop Staring At Them And Come Sit Back Down." Dex Said, Patting His Lap. I Rolled My Eyes And Sat Back Down. He Grabbed My Ass Again, With Both Hands, And Pulled Me Towards Him.

"I Can Fuck You Like That But Better." He Said, Sucking On My Neck. I Gasped. I Could Feel My Panties Getting Wet As I Grinded Up Against Him. Once The Fourth Song Was Over, I Climbed Off Of His Lap And He Handed Me My Five Stacks.

"Thanks For The Dance." He Said, Winking At Me. I Rolled My Eyes And Turned To Leave. I Felt His Eyes Glued To My Ass As I Walked Out Of The VIP Room. Let Me Get My Horny Ass Out Of Here Before I Go Back In There And Take Him Up On His Offer.