"Race you to the pool." I screamed pushing him out of the way. I took off but he soon caught up to me, picking me up ready to throw me in the pool. "Niall no, please" I said with my puppy dog eyes, he just laughed and loosened his grip a little. You definitely wouldn't think we were 18, we acted like little kids. "Niall James Horan put me down now!" I screamed, giving him a dirty look.

"Is that my barbie Princess!" An all to familiar voice called, running threw the house, "Is that my Prince charming!" I screamed as Niall put me down shaking his head, I ran to the door and jumped into Louis' arms, throwing my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, he laughed garbing my waist top hold me up.The boys laughed as they all pilled outside and walked over to Niall. See despite everyone thinking the boys didn't know each other before X Factor, Niall, Louis and I have actually known each other since we were kids, One day I made Louis play barbie's with me, I was the Princess and he was Prince charming.Ever since then those nick names have stuck. "You two still at it hay Niall?" Liam said laughing. Niall gave a look of defeat. "Oh you two get a room" Harry said shaking his head. I let go of Louis and smiled at the boys. "I swear El you have him wrapped around your little finger, I swear all we heard was Leah this Leah that, rather annoying actually." Zayn smirked as all the other boys but Louis laughed. "I did not!" Louis said blushing, I gave him a sympathetic look then smirked at the boys they were all wearing their board shorts. Perfect. "Oh shit! Not that look" Niall said sarcastically. Liam hit him on the arm "Man don't be sarcastic remember last time she gave Harry that look." He said with a look of horror in his eyes. "Ohh yeah was that when" Louis began but was interrupted by Harry. "I think we all remember what happened." Harry said a little embarrassed. I wont go into to detail but lets just say Harry never doubted me again. I turned to Louis and whispered in his ear, he smirked and we ran at the boys.

I grabbed Niall pulling him in with me who held on to Harry for support but ended up pulling him in the pool to. Louis did the same grabbing Liam, who in turn grabbed Zayn, we all landed in the pool with a huge splash. I popped up laughing my head off, then realising that I was wearing my good clothes. "No!" I screamed, rushing out of the pool, almost crying. "What did she get her period or something" Harry joked, "Oi man thats my sister, gross" Niall yelled but as I got closer to the laundry their voices got further away. I opened a door that was just down the hallway. I peeled off my wet clothes and quickly threw them into the washing machine, I looked into the full length mirror. If you knew Niall and I you'd know why we had a mirror in nearly every room. I stared at my refection biting my lip. I had on my white monokini, it had thin material that started with a triangle like shape with a string that tied around my neck, the material wrapped around the back criss crossed to the front then wrapped around the back again to tie the bikini bottoms up. A bit confusing but boy was it hot, it made my boobs look amazing and showed off my flat tummy. I smiled a nervous smile, id never worn this in front of the boys let alone Niall.

I headed back outside screaming I heard that! They all stared at me with mouths open, Niall just rolled his eyes and splashed water at them, to wake them from their day dream. "She clearly didn't get her period then" Liam said trying to lighten the mood. I just scowled him. "Fine, if your gonna be rude ill leave then" I said with a pout and turning on the spot as slowly as I could so they got the whole view. "NO!" They all screamed at once except Niall who had an annoyed look in his eyes, I turned back with an evil smile "Okay then" I said with an innocent look in my eyes. Niall gave me a 'El please' look, I sighed and looked down, then looked back up at him, I sighed giving him a 'sorry Niall, ill leave you with the boys.' look. I turned my head to the others giving them a fake smile.