Mr Weasley was shaking hands with a ruddy-faced wizard with a scrubby brown beard, he was holding what looked to me as an old boot.

"This is Amos Diggory, everyone" Mr Weasley introduced the man "and I think you know his son Cedric?"

Cedric Diggory is an extremely handsome boy around seventeen. He's captain and seeker of the Hufflepuff quidditch team and he's absolutely gorgeous!

"Hi" Cedric greeted us, making me melt a little.

Everybody returned a greeting, except from me, who was too embarrassed to speak and Fred and George, who merely nodded. I think they still haven't forgiven him for beating them last year.

"All these yours Arthur?"

"Oh, no, only the redheads" confirmed Arthur proudly, I love Mr Weasley, if I met my father, I'd hope he'd be like him. "This is Hermione, friend of Ron's - and this is Chloe and Harry, another friend -"

"Merlin's beard" interrupted Amos Diggory, his eyes widening, causing me to roll mine. I hated how people acted like we were Jesus "Harry and Chloe potter?" He put emphasis on our last name.

"Er - yeah" said Harry, while I kept quiet. Harry was used to people looking curiously at us when they met us, used to the way their eyes moved to his forehead, yet it still made him uncomfortable, just like it did me. I however, wasn't used to it and I admit sometimes I can be very rude about it.

"Ced's talked about you of course" said Amos Diggory, causing me to look down and blush furiously "Told us all about playing against you last year...I said to him, I said - Ced, that'll be something to tell your grandchildren , that will... You beat Harry Potter"

Harry is seeker for Gryffindor and I'm a chaser for Slytherin, however Hufflepuff had never managed to beat Slytherin yet. They only beat Gryffindor because Harry fell off his broom.

I noticed Harry couldn't think of a reply to this, so he remained silent. Fred and George were scowling again and Cedric looked embarrassed.

"And this year..." Amos continued "you'll beat Slytherin, won't you Ced? Then you can say you beat BOTH Potter twins!"

I looked up at this and inwardly scoffed, my eyes meeting Cedrics for a minute before I became too flushed and looked away.

"Harry fell off his broom dad" he muttered "I told you it was an accident"

Mr Weasley looked round at me, Harry and Hermione "you just need to touch the portkey, that's all, a finger will do-"

With difficulty, thanks to our backpacks, the ten of us crowded around the old boot held out by Amos Diggory, who I found a dislike towards.

We all stood there, In a tight circle, as a chill breeze swept over the hilltop. Nobody spoke. It happened immediately: I felt as though a hook just behind my navel had been suddenly jerked irresistibly forward. My feet had left the ground. Then we slammed back to the ground.

I looked up, Mr Weasley, Mr Diggory and Cedric were still standing, though looking very windswept... I'd say he was still good looking.

I could hear the sounds of thousands of people moving around us, shouts and laughter, snatches of singing. The atmosphere of feverish excitement was contagious, making me grin.

"Seats a hundred thousand" said Mr Weasley, spotting Harry and I awestruck.

"Top box! Straight upstairs, Arthur, and as high as you can go" a woman instructed us.

The stairs into the stadium were carpeted in rich purple. So far, our box was empty.

The box filled gradually around us over the next half hour. Mr Weasley kept shaking hands with people who were obviously very important wizards, Percy jumped to his feet so often that he looked as though he was trying to sit on a hedgehog and when I had shared this theory to Ron, we had to choke back laughter whenever he did it again. When Cornelius Fudge, the minister for magic himself, arrived, Percy bowed so low that his glasses fell off and shattered.