Chapter 1

Hey there readers, I really hope you like what you are reading because I am enjoying writing this story!! Anyways here is Chapter 1 I hope you like it!! Vote or Comment and tell me what you think!!! Oh and this chapter is a little short but I promise to make it longer in the other chapters!!! Soo...

      ENJOY & HAPPY READING

*****************************************************************************************************************************

      ( 5 years later)

    ( Gabe’s P.O.V.)

    “ Mom! Dad! I am home!” I yell coming inside, okay so Holly and Harry aren’t my real parents but they are damn close, when I was attacked five years ago by the ‘Others’ they saved me, they also saved me from being so lonesome because in my other pack never wanted me.

    Dad also let me start up my own pack called ‘ The Iron Black Rose’ pack, and even though we are new we are one of the most powerful and deadly packs in history, most of that is thanks to dads training turns out back in his day he was the best fighters, so now we are one of the most feared packs.

    Though most of the people in my packs used to be rouges for some reason or another I took them in no questions asked, I also saved a good majority of my pack from other packs or ‘Other’ attacks.

    They are all very loyal to me and would never betray me. Along with everything else Dad helped me build houses for everyone he owns like two thousand acres of lang so there is plenty of room for us to roam without being seen by humans.

    I am finally and fully happy for the first time in my life, among the other changes I went through I changed my name to Gabriella to Gabriel, but I much prefer Gabe.

    Oberon my wolf comes charging out of the back room and tackles me down and starts to lick my face, laughing I push him off of me. I was obsessed with Shakespeare at the time I found Oberon, he was only a little puppy so I brought him home and although I am also part wolf he has been my best friend ever since.

    I follow the way that Oberon came and I see my mom and dad sitting at the kitchen table with a member of the council. Oh no this can not be good! A sinking feeling begins in the pit of my stomach.  Definitely not good.

    “ Hey council member Brian, whatcha doing here?” I ask drawing the attention of my parents and the council member. 

    “ Alpha Gabe I am here to speak to you actually, may we go and speak in your office?” he asks getting up from his seat

    “ Of course.” I tell him nodding to my parents before turning and walking through the house to my huge office where I spend more than half my time, tending to pack accounts and what not.

    I close the door when Brian is inside, and motion for him to sit while I sit behind my desk, I notice that Oberon makes himself comfortable in his soft bed in the corner of the room.

    “ You know your just about the only werewolf I know who actually keeps a wolf as a pet.” Brian tells me gazing uncomfortably at Oberon

    “ Yes well, he is my friend now why dont we get down to business what is the real reason you are here?” I ask cutting straight to the point

    “ Yes.. Well... You see... Your pack is the strongest of the packs would you not agree with me?” He asks stuttering, oh no he’s stuttering this is not going to be good

    “ Yes I would agree with that assessment now stop stalling and tell me why you are here.” I demand in my cool Alpha voice 

    “ The council has decided that many of the packs have grown weak, we want you to send several teachers to several packs, also you have been ordered to go and personally teach the Moon-River pack.” He tells me

    I swear when he gives me the last bit my heart freezes in my chest. Oh god NO!! Any pack  but the Moon-River pack, my old pack! The pack that didn’t try to save me five years ago.

    “ Umm Gabe, you feeling okay? You look a bit pale.” Brian tells me concerned

    “ Can’t I go to another pack and send another to that pack?” I ask calmly

    “ No sorry.” He tells me giving me a sad smile.
    “ I officially hate the council!” I exclaim throwing my hands up in the air

    “ Why would you hate the council?” Brian asks confused as to my sudden outburst

    “ You are sending me back to my old pack, the pack that for thirteen years of my life neglected me, who tormented me and made my life a living hell.” I whisper cooly to him, he flinches but only because it is a well none fact that when I am angry I get super calm. “ You know my name wasn’t always Gabriel it was Gabriella.”

    I watch as his widen as realization dawns on him “ But why not change the misconception of being dead?” He asks

    “ I saw no point in doing so. My mom and dad are probably standing outside the door, my little siblings are probably out for a run with my Beta. I may be related to them by blood but the are my family and nothing is going to change about that, I have family related to me by blood but they never wanted anything to do with me so why should I have gone out of their way to make them feel better, when all they did to me is make me feel like trash.” I tell him leaning against my chairs as Oberon rubs his head gently against my leg.

    “ I will be back in two days and I will see what I can do for you.” Brain promises me getting up and leaving.

    A few minuets later my parents come into the room and when they see my expression, they become concerned.

    “ Honey what’s the matter?” dad asks me

    “ Nothing for now but in two days time we will see.” I tell them cryptically “ I am going to go for a run, dont wait up okay.” I tell them getting up and walking out the the office without another word.

    When I am inside the tree lines, I quickly strip off and shift into my snow white wolf, shaking off the stiffness in my muscles, I run for a while before letting a howl of pure joy. I love to run!

    When my pack joins me I let out another howl, because wolves are pack creatures, I spot a small group of mooses and with out talking my pack takes up positions, we attack        and manage to take down. Once we all clean them down to the bone I lead us to a river where we clean the blood off ourself, I lead us all back to the house.

    I stay in my wolf form while my pack says their goodbyes and there thanks and then disappear, everyone expect my Beta. 

    I turn and run and she follows me. I run to my favorite spot, a nice little lake with a small waterfall and perfect jumping rocks. I shift into my human form and climb up on the rocks and jump into the lake.

    Siv follows suit when she comes up she gives me a small smile before cutting straight to the point “ what’s wrong? Dont get me wrong I love hunting with you and the kids enjoyed having their first lesson from the Alpha herself, but I can tell something is bothering you.”

    I silently curse how well Siv can read me she may be two years older than me but she is my best friend and I love her.

    “ Council member Brian came to me and told me that our pack is the most powerful pack, anyways long story short he told me that I will have to send teachers to several packs, and that I will have to go to the Moon-River pack.” I tell her sadly 

    “ Isn’t that your old pack that thinks your dead?” she asks confused

    “ Yes and when I told Brian this he said he will see what he can do, if I do have to go dad will be in charge until I get back.” I tell her  “ and I will most likely send you off to the closest pack so I can always get together with you when I need to.” I tell her

    “ Sounds good to me, dont worry I will whip those weak puppies you send me to in no time.” She tells me

    “ Yeah well just knowing you I take pity in the poor bastards I assign you to.” I tell her laughing

    “ Yeah they wont know what hit them.” she tells me proudly

    “ Yeah come on we have been gone long enough, I still have work to do while you go and assemble a meeting so I can let everyone know what ‘s going on.” I tell her using my alpha voice

    “ You got it boss.” Siv tells me laughing as we swim to shore and quickly shift back and run home.

    Oh man this is going to one long two day wait.

**********************************************************************
    ( Aaron P.O.V.)

    “ Aaron, the Alpha and several of his members of the Iron Black Rose pack are going to be joining us there should be about ten of them in all so make sure that room, our house keeper knows, then I want you to go and call a meeting for one hour.” my dad orders

    I shiver, the Iron Black Rose clan although fairly new has gained a reputation for being ruthless, they are the most powerful pack and even the council fears their wrath, and from what I heard their Alpha has a very explosive temper, but is a very good at keeping their pack from shedding unnecessary blood, even my dad is wary when dealing with any one is that pack, I have heard that packs were slaughtered just by the Alpha alone, no one actually knows who the pack started but everyone knows them now.

    I walk past the room that used to be little sister Gabby’s room before she was killed, and feel a pang of guilt and sadness in my chest. Its been five years, five long years since Gabby’s death and to this day a body has never been found so my parents still hold out hope that she is still alive, we have never actually had a funeral for her, I tried to talk parents into at least setting up a memorial where all of Gabby’s stuff was found but they refused.

    If Gabby was alive though I have no doubt that she would have run away by now, everyone in the pack actually seemed relieved when they found out she was dead, I was sad and depressed for months but out of everyone Kate seemed the happiest to know that Gabby was dead.

    ‘ There will be a meeting in one hour.’ I send through the pack link

    I walk around the pack house trying to kill time when I hear a familiar annoying voice that belongs to my sister call out to me “ Why is dad holding a meeting?” she demands standing in front of me blocking my path

    “ Because we are going to have visitors from another pack come and stay with us for a while.” I tell her side stepping her and going on my way, I also send a message through the pack link to Mrs K to start getting the rooms ready.

    “ Who’s the pack?” my sister persists

    “ Iron Black Rose Pack, the council is sending them to us so they can train our little ones for a while.” I tell her simply shrugging my shoulder and keep walking.

    “ Your kidding right?” Kate asks in shock

    “ Nope I am being completely serious, their Alpha is going to be coming here, or so I am told, should be interesting around here for a while I have no doubt that you and your whorish ways will no doubt get you into trouble with the Alpha.” I tell her smiling at her shocked face

    Spinning on my heel I leave her their stunned and speechless, while I go and decide to go and bother Alex and kick his ass at video games.

    I find him in the kitchen munching on a giant sandwich like he doesn’t have a care in the world other than consuming and savoring the sandwich. “ Yo dude.” I tell him laughing as he drops his sandwich on the counter and jumps about ten feet in the air.

    “ What the hell we seriously need to get you a bell for a around your neck.” Alex tells me angrily picking up his sandwich and taking a huge bite of it. “ So what’s the meeting about?” he asks

    “ Iron Black Rose packs Alpha and nine other of his member will be coming here.” I tell him

    Alex freezes mid bite and looks at me seriously “ Your not joking are you?” he asks

    “ No, Gabe Black is going to be living with us for the next few months that is if he agrees that is.” I tell his shuttering at the mere thought of having to live under the same roof as the ruthless Gabe Black. I seriously feel bad for the kids that will be under his care for him to train. “ Anyways on a lighter note you want to play video games until we have to go to the meeting?” I ask

    “ Sure lead the way.” He tells me      

    I nod and turning around I walk to the game room, after about an hour of kicking Alexes ass and Vise Versa its time for the meeting. My dad announces that there has been no word from the Iron Black Rose pack but in two days time he will have his answer as to who is coming. Breathing a sigh of relief for now, knowing that the most ruthless of any of any Alpha is not coming, at least for now.

**********************************************************************

    ( GAbby P.O.V.)

    “ So there is really no way out of this is there?” I ask Brian feeling helpless and throughly defeated but I keep all that below the surface, all Brain can see is a calm face of an Alpha.

    “ No I am sorry, I pleaded your case but nothing swayed the over all decision.” Brain tells me  sadly

    “ Okay fine give me the lists of the packs and I will decide who goes where.” I tell him holding out my hand for the small list of Pack I have to send my followers to.

    I run over the list of pack names and quickly assign at least two or three of my teachers to each pack, of course I made sure that the people I assign are people who volunteered two days ago at the meeting I held.

    I hand the list back to Brain but not before making a copy for myself “ I will and along with everyone on that list will head out before tonight. I will give them two weeks with each pack if the pack does not cooperate, or fight my people I will pull them out and I will personally go and deal with that pack.” I tell him

    “ Fine Alpha Gabe.” Brain tells me

    “ Good. Go now.” I tell him dismissing him.

    He nods his head respectfully and leaves me alone in my study, besides Oberon that is who is snoozing in the corner.

    There is a knock on the door of my office, I call for them to enter and I see Siv, I hand over the names and lists of packs that they are assigned to and say “ Go and have copies of this sheet made then go and make sure that each name on that list gets a copy then tell them to be ready to go in the hour.” I tell her using my Alpha voice

    “ As you wish.” Siv tells me grabbing the paper from my hand and leaving me alone.

    I take a deep breath, then go to my room and grab my two medium size duffel bags filled with clothes. Making a call I make sure that there are six black SUV’s in the driveway. I hop into the first on in the passenger and wait about twenty minuets before the other nine members of my party drag their sorry asses out of the pack house. We are on the road ten minuets later the feeling of dread getting worse with each and every mile.     

    Oh well this should be an interesting family reunion.