Chapter 2

Aylin's POV
I sighed as yet another person came into the bakery me and ebony had finally found a job at. Ebony is the waitress and I'm the cashier who has to deal with almost all the carp these idiots throw at us. Ebony has to deal with the more physical side of the abuse. I growled lowly as I saw another guy hit her ads out of the corner of my eye. She just turned and smiled clutching the plate in her hand from tension.

"You are so funny sir but I would very much like it if you would keep your hands to yourself."

The man growled, I didn't bother to look at who came in the door. I was ready to kick some major butt.

"Sweetheart I don't like your tone"

He stood up towering over her menacingly.

"I will correct it!"

He raised his hand about to hit her but when he brought it down another hand stopped his hand from colliding with Ebony's face.

"Don't you dare hit that woman!"

I looked to see a boy with brown spiky hair and a red jacket and blue jeans on. The rude man suddenly went to punch the boy but he over powered the man flipping him. Our boss came out seeing him and started looking for something. After a few minutes he brought out his camera and took pictures and asked the boy for his autograph. I sighed as I heard someone clear there throat. I looked up to be met with a man in a hold.

"I'm sorry about my friend...ummm can we have a triple chocolate cake with extra chocolate whipped icing?"

I nodded.

"To go?"

He nodded.

"Yeah...please...it's not for us we just ate my other friends cake and well yea where here now..."

I smiled like I'm supposed to, I gave him the cake he ordered making sure it's correct. He sighed, I looked at him suspiciously.

"What?"

"Oh it's just kai's already flirting with that girl..."

I noticed his glasses were off and snuck a peak at his beautiful green eyes, I noticed he he'd golden flecks in his emerald eyes. I blushed slightly and handed him the cake.

"Anyway...here's your cake...and don't worry Ebony won't flirt back see."

He looked back and started laughing causing his friend to look at us and glare at the boy in front of me. The boy laughed at his friends failed attempts and I giggled.

"So what's your name mam?"

I blushed and turned my attention back to him.

"Aylin and yours?"

He smiled and leaned on the counter.

"I'm Lloyd Garmadon, the green ninja and the hero of ninjago"

I frowned, I learned back a little making him frown slightly.

"Aylin do you maybe want to go on a-"

"Sorry I'm pretty busy for a while"

I felt like my heart broke into a million pieces but it had to be done. My family would disown me if I started to date a garmadon! He frowned and scratched his neck lightly.

"Yeah I guess someone as beautiful as you wouldn't like someone like me...Sorry for asking..."

He took his bag and left quickly without telling his friend, I frowned deeply and sighed.

'I'm sorry Lloyd...I like you but I can't date you...'

Kai noticed Lloyd was gone, he frowned and kissed Ebony's cheek and slipped a note in her pocket.

"Got to go Eb! Bye!"

He ran out the door making me sigh, I looked to Ebony and noticed she was blushing and holding her cheek in a dream like state. I sighed and went back to my boring work at the cash register.