"Come on little man, give up already."

The smaller boy wiped the blood away from his lip, shaking his head with a weak smile. "I could do this all day."

The taller boy took a stronger swing, knocking the smaller boy right into the wall of her garage.

"Hey!" she found herself yelling, dropping her purse as she went to stop the conflict. "What's the big deal huh? What'd he do to you?"

"Calm down little miss, this doesn't concern you."

Her eyes widened and she glared at him. "It sorta does when you're punching this guy out on my property."

"Your property? This alley belongs to you?"

"It does actually!" she snapped, walking towards the smaller boy on the ground. "And I can have the cops on you in less than a minute, do you want to test me?"

The taller boy looked uncomfortable, awkwardly shaking his head.

"That's what I thought," she wrapped an arm around the smaller boy, helping him up. "Now get out of here before I call for my father who is chief cop."

He took off running down the alley before turning the corner, puddles splashing behind him. Satisfied, she turned to the smaller boy and checked out his lap.

"What did ya' do to him?"

"Nothing," he claimed. "He was picking on some nobodies and I tried to stop him."

"How brave," she comments, using her sleeve to wipe away the remaining blood. "Next time, try to aim for his feet, you'll knock him off his balance and then you can nail him in the gut."

"That's it? You aren't going to tell me to let the bigger guys handle it?"

She shrugged, her hair completely drenched by now. "You did what anybody would of done, your size doesn't make you less than."

"I'm Steve Rogers," the smaller boy extended his hand. "Thanks for saving me from another black eye."

"Ally Jones, and it was my pleasure."

Incoming footsteps grabbed their attention as a taller figure came running down the alley. She prepared herself for the boy who hurt Steve to return but she soon realized, it wasn't him.

"You have to be joking! Again?" the other boy suddenly wrapped an arm around Steve. "Come on buddy, you gotta stop doing this to yourself."

"I'm alright Bucky," Steve pushed his friend off. "Thanks to her."

Bucky's eyes met Alchemy's and he smiled slightly. "Who's this braud?"

"Ally Jones."

"No kidding, I've seen you around Coney Island. You look a little different with your makeup running down your cheeks though."

Steve elbowed Bucky in the gut. "Watch it man, she just saved my ass."

"Where are my manners?" Bucky chuckled. "James Buchanan Barnes, thank you for looking out for Steve."

"Her father is chief cop," Steve mentioned, causing Ally to shake her head with a giggle. "What?"

"My father is a doctor,"  Ally admitted. "It was a lie Steve, but it scared that guy away."

"Genius!" Bucky grins, shaking his head with a giddy smile. "She's a pure genius."

Ally returned the same giddy smile. "I best be getting home now, you two take care alright?"

"Wait a second, we gotta repay her Steve," Bucky stopped her. "How about we take you out to Coney Island once this rain clears up?"

"Alright," she agreed, tucking her wet hair behind her ear. "If you show up at my doorstep before eleven tomorrow, we can figure out a time."

"Why before eleven?"

"I've got church," she grinned. "Goodnight boys."

"Ally Jones, and it was my pleasure

"Ally Jones, and it was my pleasure."