Chapter 29: Quidditch Final

Start from the beginning

"Because I like seeing you flustered Draco. Besides its fun teasing you." 

"..." Draco was silent and had his head down. Maybe I teased him a bit too much. 

"Draco?" 

"Memo to me. Memo to me. Get (y/n) back after the game." Draco mumbled to himself. 

I just laughed and grabbed both Draco and Blaise's arm and started to run towards the Slytherin dressing room. 

"Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy we will see you guys later. Come you two we have a meeting to go to!" I yelled while dragging both boys with me. 

"Oi (y/n) slow down you'll rip our arms off." Blaise said. 

"Well then you better run faster because I am not slowing down." 

Blaise and Draco looked at each other and just shook their heads and I let go of their arms. 

"Last one there owns the other two 5 gallons each." Blaise said sprinting past Draco and I. 

I exchanged a look with Draco and we both started to run after Blaise. 

We all reached the Slytherin changing room in record speed. We all arrived at the same time and tried pushing each other out of the door way so we can get in. Once we were inside we were arguing who got their first. 

"I totally won." Blaise said.

"In your dreams Zabini! I totally won." Draco said. 

"Ha you both are dreaming I totally won." I said. 

"No I won!" 

We continued to argue until someone cleared their throat. 

"You all got here at the same time. Now come on you three with have to warm up. You are the last ones here. Everyone is already changed and ready to go." Marcus said. 

 Draco, Blaise and I all exchange a look that said we will have a rematch later. 

"Sorry Marcus. We thought we had more time then we actually did." I said. 

"Yeah yeah. Just change and meet the rest of us outside for warm up. Most of the spectators are already here and getting seated as we speak." 

We all quickly changed into our quidditch robes and grabbed our brooms. We walked onto the pitch and saw the rest of the team warming up. Marcus was practicing passing with the keeper. Draco and I flew up to Marcus and we started practicing passing and shooting at the goals. 

-time skip- 

We finished warming up and everyone was getting into position for the game to start. I looked around the stadium and I saw all the spectators were waiting anxiously for the game to start. Madam Hooch walked onto the field and said

"Now this is the final good luck to both teams." 

Madam Hooch then let the snitch and bludgers  free. 

"Madam Hooch has released the quaffle! Let the game begin." Lee said. 

As soon as I saw the quaffle being thrown into the air I quickly raced to the ball .I got the ball first and quickly went on the offensive. I avoided most of the Gryffindor team and passed the quaffle to Draco once I saw that he was open and he had a clear shot on one of the goals. 

"(y/n) Potter and Draco Malfoy combine nicely to score 10 points for Slytherin!" 

I fly other to Draco and give him a high five. There were cheers all around the stadium.