"To be honest I thought you were gonna flirt with me" I said. He chuckled. "No I'm just here for my friend" He smiled exposing his adorable dimples.

I could feel my face get warm. I instantly turned away.

Damn those dimples. 

I turned back to him and smiled. 

"Stacey" 

I turned to the direction that the name came from. Embry was standing 10 feet away from us. And boy he looked pissed. 

He was shaking and glaring at Lucas. I wanted to laugh so badly. Instead I smiled. "That's her boyfriend" I leaned in and whispered into Troy's ear. He chuckled. 

Suddenly a figure appeared next to Embry.

Seth.

My smile faded away. 

Crap.

He looked pissed as well, but he wasn't shaking like Embry. "Uh I have to go" I said to Troy and stood up. "It was nice meeting you" He said in his British accent. I smiled and grabbed Seth's hand. "Hey" I smiled at him.

He looked upset. I stopped walking and turned to face him. "Seth don't get mad or upset. I wasn't flirting and neither was that guy. We were just talking" He looked a bit relieved. "Oh" He managed to say. I smiled.

"I Love You" I kissed his cheek. He smiled. "I Love You to" He pressed a soft kiss on my lips. I pulled away and smiled.

A howl ripped through the sky. I rolled my eyes. "Sam" We groaned and laughed. "Come on" He grabbed my hand and we walked into the forest. I walked behind a tree and undressed. I tied my clothes to my legs and felt the heat ripple through me. 

I was standing on four legs.

"Sup, boss" I heard Paul's voice say. I sped up next to Seth and soon were with the pack, we were all in a circle. 

"We need to talk. Somethings happened" Sam said strictly. He was probably gonna talk to us about the Bella thing. "Seth, tell them what you heard" He spoke to Seth.

I could hear Jacob and Leah racing. Of course, being the fastest was the only thing Leah claimed in the pack. I rolled my wolf eyes.

Sam obviously did not want to put up with it either. "Jake, Leah give it a rest" Sam growled.  They didn't slow down. Sam let it go though. "Seth" He turned to him. Seth started "Charlie called around till he found Billy at my house." "Ya I talked to him" Paul added.

I could feel Jake start running faster at the mention of Charlie's name. 

"So he's all flipped out. Guess Bella and Edward got home last week and..." Jake's chest eased up. He started thinking to himself about how she's alive and at least not dead.

He never thought Edward would bring her back alive and how it shouldn't matter because he knew what was coming next.

"Yeah bro, and here's the bad news. Charlie talked to her and said she sounded bad. She told him she was sick. Carlisle told him she got some rare disease in South America. He's going crazy because he's not allowed to see her. Charlie says it's pretty serious. He said she sounded worse today" Seth finished. 

Jacob started thinking crazy about how she might die and stuff. He entered the clearing with Leah. Jacob was the only one standing up. 

There was silience between us.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" He asked. No one said anything but we could feel eachother's feelings of hesitation. "Oh come on! The treaty's broken!" He said. "We have no proof..Maybe she is sick..." I added. "OH PLEASE!" He mentally yelled.

"Okay so the circumstantial evidence is pretty strong. Still... Jacob" Sam's thoughts came slow. "Are you sure this is what you want? Is it really the right thing? We all know what she wanted" Sam thought. "The treaty doesn't mention anything about victim preferences, Sam!" Jake thought back. 

"Is she really a victim? Would you label her that way?" I asked him. "Yes!" He snapped back. "Jake" Seth thought "They aren't are enemies" He said calmly. 

"Shut up kid! Just 'cause you have some kind of sick hero worship thing going on with that bloodsucker, it doesn't change the law. They are our enemies. They are in our territory. We take them out. I don't care if you had fun fighting alongside Edward Cullen once upon a time" He snapped at Seth.

I felt a little mad that he was speaking to him like that. 

"So what are you gonna do when Bella fights with them, Jacob? Huh?" I demanded. 

"She's not Bella anymore. You gonna be the one to take her down?" I thought. 

He winced. "No you're  not. So you gonna make one us do it ? And then hold a grudge against whoever it is forever?" I demanded. "I wouldn't..." He thought. 

"Sure you wont. You're not ready for this Jacob" I thought. 

He crouched forward and snarled at me from across the circle. I stepped back a little. Seth crouched down and snarled in Jacobs direction. "Watch it Jake" He growled. 

"Jacob!" Sam cautioned. "Quiet Chelsea" I nodded my head and looked away. 

_____________________________________________________________________________
Comment and vote :) 
By the way thanks for all the votes and comments =D