"(Y-y/n)..." he said letting go of the shocked Asami.

You had tears running down your face faster than you could've imagined.

He moved towards you "(y/n)...please let me explain...T-this isn't what it looks like".

You exploded "it isn't?!" Tears ran from your eye's and your throat hurt from your sobs.

Bolin came towards you with a look of guilt and sorrow "No. Please I didn't mean...".

He caressed your cheek but, you shoved him away roughly and he gave you a look of hurt and remorse. Why was he hurt?! He shouldn't be! I didn't cheat on him!

Asami then tried to speak "(y/n) please i...".

You glared at her before your hand came up and a load of water blasted forth into her pushing her back.

Bolin didn't seem to notice as he then started begging "(Y/n) please forgive me this was a mistake!"

You shook your head and stepped back "you lied to me. I loved you so much! And you go and cheat on me! And then you think I'll just take you back?!"

Bolin took your hand holding on tightly as you tried to get your hand out of his stronger grip "(Y/N) please stop! I didn't mean to do this. I love you so much! I wasn't thinking! "

You glared up at him while he loosened his grip and tears started going down his face.

"I can't believe you....how could you?"

Bolin shook his head with tears falling "no please don't say that babe. Please anything but that...don't cry babe please don't..."

You turned your back on him and started running "(Y/N)!" He yelled after you and was running after you.

You lost him and made it home.

You snuck into your bedroom but, your father was already waiting for you.

He smirked at you and grabbed your throat swiftly before throwing you into the wal. You landed with a thud and he stepped on your back before applying pressure.

You screamed in pain but was stopped by the feel of metal against your neck.

"Scream and you die" he whispered.

You whimpered and then he brought his foot up before smashing it down again. You cried out in pain as two of your ribs shattered.

He growled and lifted you by your hair "what did I say you stupid, useless bitch!?"

He punched you in the face bruising your cheek before doing it repeatedly and dropping you to the floor as you lay limp.

You didn't bother moving, you might as well die here. Your boyfriend just cheated on you and your own father hated you. Your best friend who was your only friend had kissed your boyfriend.

You cried on the floor as your father left you on the floor to die.

You deserve to rot, nobody loved you. Why bother trying?

You closed your eye's and waited for death to settle in.

Bolin's pov

Why did I do that?

WHY IN THE HELL DID I DO THAT?!

Oh god!

Bolin ran around the town looking for you and passed your house the lights weren't on so nobody must be home.

He cried and sobbed as he stopped.

"Please please please be okay. Babe. I don't know what I'd do if you weren't".

He then went to his apartment hoping you'd stop by and then entered the bathroom he saw the calender.

Oh shit....

TODAY WAS ME AND (Y/N)'S THIRD ANNIVERSARY,

Bolin screamed in the bathroom at himself in anger "you idiot!" He screamed at himself.

Next day

Mako had learned about his brother and his girlfriends secret meetings and beat up his brother in anger and as a damned lesson.

Bolin took all the hits knowing he deserved that and more.

Suddenly, the news came on.

"Shocking news! A young woman by the name of (y/n) (l/n) was brutally murdered in her house at nine pm last night. By a man that is presumed to be her father. She had multiple wounds and later reports had shown that she was a few weeks pregnant".

Bolin looked to the TV in shock "what?"

Bolin broke down with a hand over his mouth as he chocked on violent sobs as Mako held his brother tightly with rears running down his face as well.

"No!" Bolin yelled and cried in sorrow.

"(Y/N)!!!"