Facts About Sooyoung

Start from the beginning

 22. She can spot fancams easily and she acknowledges them by smiling/waving/sending winks. 

 23. Soo has a penchant on keeping things even though they’re worn out when she really likes it. 

 24. When she was in middle school, she liked a certain guy that on Valentine’s Day she planned on giving him chocolates. When the great day arrived, she was so shy to reveal her feelings that she ended up not giving the chocolates and bringing it back home. 

 25. A TRAX member taught her how to play the drums while Sungmin taught her how to play the guitar. 

 26. She can play the piano as seen on her performance during the Chunji Concert. 

 27. She was part of the Jeong Shin Female High School choir back in her high school days 

 28. Called the Home Shopping Queen because she can perfectly imitate the hosts of Home Shopping Channels 

 29. She feels that she is not beautiful and that only ahjussi-fans like her. (Ya Choi Sooyoung, come here so I can bash your head for thinking this way!) 

 30. Nicknamed ShikShin by the other SNSD girls because of her big appetite. ShikShin literally means FOOD GODDESS. 

 31. She can speak Korean, Japanese, and some English 

 32. She is the Most Experienced member in the group as she already debuted even before SNSD as a member of the duo Route 0. 

 33. SNSD is her first debut as an artist in Korea but it is also her second debut as an artist (as a whole). Her first debut was in Japan. 

 34. She lives with her Mom, Dad, older sister, and a little dog 

 35. Her blood type is 0. 

 36. A devout Christian, she is also close friends with Jaeson Ma (pastor/musician) 

 37. She sang the trot song “Kkok”, which means Sure, for the show Working Mom with SNSD Yuri 

 38. The other members refer to her as the girl who “tries hard to be funny”. (LOL I beg to disagree) 

 39. While in Japan, she became close friends with BoA and Sunday from The Grace as they too were working in Japan as singers at the time. 

 40. Soo is currently the youngest member to win in the game show Star Golden Bell. 

 41. Aside from ShikShin, the girls also gave Sooyoung the nickname NaSoo which means interrupter. 

 42. Referred by some netizens as Anti’s Darling as she is the most loved/least hated member by antis. Most of whom credit it to her down-to-earth attitude and naturalness.