The End Of Time?

Is there a end of time? Better question! Was there a beginning of time? Or is life just an illusion, You'll probably think I'm crazy after you read this, but I've been thinking lately... Is there an end of time? Was there a beginning of time? Like matter just can't be made like that... How? This is why I'm thinking that life is an illusion. Maybe life is notting at all. Also is God real? If he created this world wouldn't he be made up by matter (Because emerges are made up by matter) that will prove that God doesn't exist, or like the universe just couldn't decide one day it wanted to become the.... Universe. How was time made? How am I something? How am I thinking? It don't fit into place at all! Any answers out there? Because the Big Bang couldn't just create the Universe because it had to contain matter. Matter isn't just made up by the Big Bang there has to be more to it, matter is matter, and this cannot fit into place in my mind. Like memories! Memories! Cannot be explained by scientist, or like dreams! How is this possible that we are living we are just matter. And we are going to become dust one day and everything is going to be dust how can just everything turn into dust one day, like.... A body is going to become dust one and a pillow is going to become dust someday... We're all going to be the same thing in the end. I have questions that need to be answered but unfortunately my questions are the unsolved ones.