Chapter 2

When we woke up it was a regular minecraft morning, "Don't you guys like the smell of burning zombie in the morning?" Evalyn laughed, and went to go get some more wood so we could build a better and bigger house, Clover went mining again, and i went to collect some more food. I found a chicken and killed it, along with the rest of the cows and pigs. I've always had a dream of making a giant turtle house, but when I made a small one my sister put LAVA ALL OVER IT, so I decided not to right now. I also didn't have the blue prints I drew a while ago. The sun was near a 90 degree angle in the sky, so it was about noon. I told Clover to start coming out of the mine, but she was right at the entrance so she stayed in for a whie more. I asked what she had found and she said, "I've got some iron and coal." We really neede diamonds and we knew we would be taking a risk with the lava and all, so we decided to go in a couple of days. We had so many resorces, that we needed to make our 5th double chest for iron and coal, already in our early stage. We ventured out again, and we all brought our iron armor, tools, and swords, because it was night.

  Before I left I walked into Mista and Madam Fuckin Tudlz pen, and said god natt. I was learning norwegian, and I just said it because I thought we might be there for a while. I left and went off in a compleatly random direction, because i never walk in one direction, I hated that "boy band", at least they wern't here. I started to think of more and more things I hated, creepers, spider jockies, my sister, some of my family in general, how people always walk up to me and the first thing they say is "are you emo?" without even getting to meet me. I always told them I was a little, but I've never cut my wrist.

  I hated all of this so much that i started walking straight through mobs killing them as fast as I could. "Fuck you, you little bitch creeper. God damnit, whore, bitch, peice of shit!" He blew up and I would've died if I didn't have the iron armor  Evalyn and Clover made me,"Thanks you two." I wispered. I ate some bread to regen my heath, and thought happy thoughts, like when the ender dragon desinegrates right infront of you, and blows up into 78 levels of XP. " Fuck this", i said and began walking back home.

  When I got there, it was almost morning, so I just waited for Evalyn and Clover to be back. I was so tired and couldn't goto bed because it was daytime, "Why can't I just take a nap?", I said angrily. I was bored so I walked out of the house slowly and went to go find Evalyn, I asked for the cordinates, she gave me them, and I walked to her, killing all the cows I could for XP and leather to make books, for enchanting. I helped get some wood, then took the wood from Evalyn so I could drop it off at the house, giving her more time to cut down trees. I typed in the chat a couple minutes later and told them to come back it was getting dark, and I wanted to go get diamonds tomorrow. When they got back we said "God natt!" to the turtles and immediately went to bed.