The secret Daughter.

I was hiding behind Ace as he showed me off to my new family. The White Beard Pirates. My dark green hair with red tips, all natural, down in my face hiding my bright green eyes. I wore a simple pants and top with a bandana around my arm as I kick my shoeless feet on the deck i feel the pressure of the Captain of the white beard pirates himself and I get onto my knees showing respect. He laughs.
'Rise child, what is your name?' He asks and I look up. 'Sir, my name is Ember.' I say in my soft angel like voice. He grins. 'Well welcome Ember to the White Beard Pirates.' i grin softly and i stand and there is cheering all around me as I am lifted by the guys and taken to get my tattoo as Ace stays behind to talk with the captain.
-----
The next morning I am hissing in pain. My back is still in alot of pain from my new tattoo on my back. I decided that I was going to change so I race to the bathroom. I come our three hours latter grining. My hair was now badly cut a piece ony face the rest long but I had shaved the right side of my head and I blush as I ware only pants and a sports bra and I smile showing off my skinny, tan, and buff body. I had a sword i had found last night on my hip my fake arm hung on it limply my attachment cables showing. I hear a few wolf whistles and i wave quickly racing to show Ace my adjustments. His eyes go wide and i grin at him. He shakes his head and sits me down fixing my hair and he kissed my forehead. I giggle. 'alright! Now we are all going to teach you sword play.' he announced. I perk up anf nod happily. A few guys gather around as Ace sets me threw some paces. I keep up prety well till about noon when I get slightly hungry.
'Well, we just docked so food is right out there you just have to take it.' Ace says as I look confused and look over the railing and sniff the air. 'It smells like mommy's bar.'