"Sure you are babe, its been a couple of months. How long do you expect me to wait. Just grow up," He said angrily.

"If you truly loved me you wouldn't care how long you had to wait, Jason!" I said just as angrily. He was being unfair. Its not my fault I wanted to wait.

"Your such a prude. I have been with you for two months! Most girls would have put out by now!" He snarled, his eyes flashing.

"I don't think we should be together if that is all you want from me!" I stated as I whirled around, attempting to pull the door open. Key word: attempting. Jason was on me in a flash, holding the door closed so I couldn't get out.

I started banging on the door, "Let me out Jason!" I screamed.

"No! Your going to give me what I want now! I cant believe I have had to wait this long and you're still not putting out! You think I really loved you? I just wanted in your pants!" He taunted, pulling my hair hard.

I bashed on the door and the next second, it was pushed open. Nicole stood on the other side. She took in our situation before taking two steps forward and kicking Jason where the sun don't shine. He faltered, letting go of me long enough for Nicole to grab me and drag me out.

"H-how did you know I-I was in th-there?" I questioned as she dragged me down the stairs and out into the cool night.

"Uh... Um, some girl heard and thought it sounded like you so she came and told me," Nicole replied. "Now hurry, we must get as far as we can before Jason comes after us."

"He's not going to follow us now Nicole," I said, "Why would he, its freezing out here and there are fifty odd girls in there willing to do stuff with him if he needs it that bad," I huffed.

"No Bella, he wont. I told you when you first got with him. He is dangerous! When he wants something he normally gets it. I should know, I have known him for a very long time!"  She stated.

"What do you mean?" I asked questioningly.

"I mean that there are some things about Jason and I that you don't know about. I mean that I grew up with Jason and saw him do this exact same thing to heaps of other girls! Except he got further with them than he did with you, even when they didn't want it."

"What aren't you telling me?"

She froze slightly, stopping and squinting as if she was really concentrating, "He's coming. Bella... Jason and I are vampires Bella. I haven't told you before because I wasn't sure you would believe me but I have to tell you now. Jason is coming after you, he is nearly here," She said cryptically. She looked around before spotting a dark alley and pulling me down it after her.

"You really expect me to believe that?!" I asked incredulously.

Nicole turned around, baring her mouth and showing her teeth to me... Only, they weren't normal human teeth, there were to fangs protruding out of her upper gum. I flinched, tumbling back a few steps.

"Yes Bella, you have to believe it. I am a vampire but not a very strong one. Jason is, he is a very strong vampire but he is also bad, very bad. I get my food from animals but he feeds off of and kills humans. He dates girls then once he uses them, he feeds from them until they are dead. That's what he was going to do to you, I tried to stop you from dating him but you wouldn't listen to me and I couldn't tell you the truth of what we are at that time."

"Then why are you telling me now?" I asked, still slightly scared of her.

"I am telling you now because Jason is going to kill me. You are going to drink this," She said pulling out a small vial with dark liquid in it, "And you are going to go hide at the end of the alley. He wont find you, this stuff hides your scent and heartbeat so he wont be able to sense you."