Chapter 1

"My dancing has improved alot this year," I say to my parents. They say nothing. "Yeah, they are still bullying me, but it's okay," I say picking out strands of grass. It remained silent in the quiet morning. I looked down at my watch. "Bye mom. Bye dad. I love you, but I need to get to school. I'll see you later." I get up and walk.

I walk through the labyrinth of tombs. I look at the sign. Holmes Chapel Cemetery. My parents both died about a year ago. They were mugged and murdered in an alleyway. I just live with my grandma.

I push my prescribed glasses up my nose as I walk onto campus. I walk through the whole school, not saying a word to anyone. I didn't like talking to people after my parents being killed. People still talk about it, and really it isn't their business.

I stop in front of the old blue locker with the dark black lock. I twist in the combination and pull up. It remained shut. I pull up again, it actually opening. It only open two inches before being slammed by a dominant figure. I stay completely still. I already know who it is.

Th five boys who love to torture me. The five boys who get away with torturing me. They were untouchable. Louis, Harry, Zayn, Niall, and Liam.

Louis's dad is the superintendent of the district, Harry's dad is the principal, and Liam, Niall and Zayn's dad's all fund school programs. They all got special treatment because of it. It was unfair.

"Hey, nerd." I hear as I feel his hot breath on my neck, I mean ever hear of personal space? I hear his little posse snicker behind him. Louis grabbed a hand full of my hair and yanked it up, "Homework. Now," he demanded.

I grab my folder filled with their homework and hand it to each boy. He let go and shoved me against the locker. "See us later."

I reopened my locker. I hate those clowns. I grab my calculus homework and start towards calculus. They are so stupid. They should know I only to their homework at a D level. Those idiots.

The day zooms by and lunchtime rolls around. I open my locker and a note comes out. In cut out words from magazines, it read, : Meet us at the Southwest Corner after school. Tell no one.

I ignore it. I don't have time to go get beaten or made fun of by them. I just don't. I grab the apple on the top shelf and walk into the dance studio.

I take my last bite, since I ate as I walked to this studio. I throw the core into the trash and I watch the ballerinas on the floor. I love watching them, almost as much as I love dancing like them.

I don't know what it is, I just love it. I look at my watch and I get up to get to my next class. This day can't get on any slower.

Twinkle Toes <A One Direction Bullying Story>जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें