Meeting Him

I was sleeping when I heard a quiet noise coming from the kitchen downstairs. I crept downstairs and headed for the kitchen, wielding an old kitchen knife that I kept hidden under my pillow, y'know just it case. When I entered the kitchen, I saw a teenaged boy around my age, 17-18 years old. I slowly and quietly snuck up behind him, tryina be quiet, and swung the knife down, but much to my dismay he heard me and blocked the blow using his knife. I immediately knew who it was...it was  Jeff the Killer! I didn't scream or show fear, for my mother and father told me to never show fear, that is until I lost control over my body and mind, (I was possessed kind of) and murdalered them, if I ever come across him. I looked him in the eyes, and as it turned out, he had eyelids. He looked at me, then blinked. We battled in the kitchen until we heard the police sirens coming. He quickly ran to the back door, and before he left he said "meet me at the park at 12:00 tonight" I silently nodded.. I glanced at the clock, 10:30pm. Well I have to get ready. So I went upstairs and got on a black hoodie with white skinny jeans, I tied my (h/c) locks up in a ponytail and put black makeup on. As soon as I was done, I went back downstairs and grabbed the knife I used to attack Jeff, and slipped it into the pocket of the hoodie. Slipping my (f/c) converse on and left for the park. By the time I got to the park it was 11:55 pm. 'Hopefully this isn't a hoax' I thought. Then, by the forests tree line, I saw a white hooded figure start to emerge.
"So...you...actually came?" He asked. "Yeah, I wouldn't want to disobey a killer now would I?" I answered cockily.  He chuckled huskily, then, me being short, he bent down to my level, and he said; "If you want to meet my family, come with me, they're great people." So I did. Why did I do it? Because fuck the police. Jk. I don't really know why I did it.
I guess..........................

BECAUSE I CAN!!!

CAUSE IM FAN-FUCKIN-TABULOUS!

The End~

*A/N*
LOL JK!
I wouldn't do dat to you.