Chapter 2- A day out

Matt's POV:

Waking up in tangled sheets, with light streaming through the windows. I turned on my side and laid an arm around Nick's waist, i skooted closer to him and kissed his head. He stretched his legs while letting out a cute, high pitched, little yawn. Looking up at me he kissed me good morning. "Wake up loser." I joked. He crinkled his nose and pulled the covers over his head as he burrowed into my chest. "No." I heard him mumble. "You better, we have stuff to do." I replied, slipping down under with him. I grabbed his head and covered his mouth with mine. Massaging his tender lips with mine. He moaned and pulled away. "Only if you make me coffee." I planted another kiss on his cheek and pulled myself out of his bed. Walking barefoot on the cold floor i entered the kitchen. I put on a pot of coffee and unplugged my phone and took a seat on the couch and scrolled through instagram, i decided to spam him because its so cute when i annoy him. I knew he was on his phone, he always was in the morning. Quickly double tapping all his pics i heard him yell from the other room "UGHHHH wow you're a child!" I chuckled as i got up to make his coffee just the way he likes it. He slowly entered the room in his underwear. "Stunning." I teased. He pouted and plonked himself on the couch in a childish sort of way. The presents were still on the couch in a pile of wrapping papers; my baby sat there looking cute as always. I brought his coffee over to him and he smiled at me. "Thank yewwww babe." He said with a sip, and i put one arm around him. Us both still being in our underwear i thought about last night. Ive had some pretty good sex but im sure that Nick is the best bottom ive ever had, and surely had the most feelings for. Clearly i was bigger than he was used to, that was obvious, but im glad he we got the chance to do it on my birthday, and for the first time. (With us that is.) I had been lost in my thoughts and i hadnt even noticed Matt getting up and going to the bathroom. I sighed and got up too, as i had to get ready for a day out.

-----

Nick and i had just finished collecting our P.O. Box mail and putting it in our car. It was a sunny day in LA and i wanted to maybe go out and do some things with my boyfriend. "Wanna get some food babe?" I asked him as he reached out and grabbed my hand. "Sure," He said with an excited look on his face. "Where to?" I thought for a moment..."How about thay vegan pizza place the next block over?" I suggested as we began walking, hand in hand, down the sidewalk. "Sounds good." He smiled at me.

-1 hour later-

The weather had taken a sudden turn for the worse which meant that we couldnt walk around any more. The rain smacked the window as Nick set the empty pizza box down on the counter. "Wow we ate all of it in the car how, cool are we." He made his way over to the couch and sat down. "The coolest." I giggled as i followed him and took my seat next to him, i grabbed the remote and he pecked me on the cheek, taking the remote from my hand, "Its my turn to chose." He said quietly. He flicked through movies on Netflix and ended up choosing Safe Haven. He put his arm around me and i wrapped my left arm around his torso, leaning on his side. I love watching movies with my baby.

About halfway through the movie i got kind of bored. It was a good movie, but not as exciting as suits my needs. Plus i was realllly tired, because we stayed up late last night. To my surprise Nick was asleep! I gently removed myself up off of him and snuck over to the liquor cabinet. It was late, and i was bored. Plus im still young, and i just felt like having a celebration drink, to being so happy with Nick, even if he couldnt share it with me. I mixed myself a little something, and i enjoyed it quite a bit. I enjoyed it enough to make another, and another...and another...