" Okay Baby , We Gotta Go " Nick Said To Mariah .

" Okay Okay " Mariah Ran To The Twins " I Love You . Be Good " She Kissed Their Forheads .

" Ion Needa Kiss Them They'll Be Aight " Nick Said . I Giggled . His Wack Ass .

" Your Wack Behind . You Saying Bye Or Not ? " Mariah Asked .

He Went To The Twins And Kissed Their Forheads .

" Alright Babe , We Good . Thank You Omarie And Arielle " Nick Said .

Mariah Kissed Us Again " Omarie You Know The Deal "

" Mariah Let's Go ! " Nick Exclaimed .

" Alright Alright " She Ran Back To The Twins " Mommy And Daddy Love You Okay ? "

" Babe ! "

I Watched Them Leave Before Collapsing On The Couch . Morrocan Crawled Over To Me And I Sat Him In My Lap .

" Milk " He Said .

" You Want Milk ? " I Asked . He Nodded . " You Want To Come To The Kitchen ? " He Nodded Again .

" Babe ! " I Shouted .

" The Bottles Are In The Fridge ! Heat Em Up ! "

I Did As He Said And Gave Him His Bottle . They Three . Are They Still Supposed To Drink From Here ?

I Went Back To The Living Room , Morrocan Following , And Saw Omarie Playing With Monroe . It Was Adorable .

I Sat Next To Him And Roe Stared At Me .

" Monroe " She Looked At Omarie " Say Hi " Omarie Continued .

" Hi " She Said Quickly .

" Roe , This Is My Girlfriend Arielle " Omarie Said And I Waved At Her . She Smiled A Little .

" This Is My Baby Girl " He Kissed Her Forhead " Right Roe ? " Monroe Nodded And Laid On His Chest .

I Just Sat Back And Watched Them . It Was Soo Cute . Monroe Sat On His Lap And He Was Tickling Her . She Was Laughing Hysterically . It Was So Adorable.

Morrocan Was Playing With Some Toy On The Floor And I Guess Monroe Saw Because She Started Getting Off The Couch To Go With Him .

I Stood Up And Walked Around The Living Room . It Was Really Big And Nice . They Had Their Awards Displayed In Different Parts Of The Room And Pictures Of Them All Over . I Smiled At All Of Them . They Were So Cute . I Kept Looking 'Till I Came Across All Of Nick's Old Films . Drumline, Love Don't Cost A Thing, Roll Bounce, The Nick Cannon Show, Wild'N Out, All That, Mr. Showbiz, And Tons Of Other Films Lined Up In A Case.

I Sat Next To Omarie And He Put His Arm Around Me .

" You Good Bae ? " He Asked Me .

I Watched The Twins . It Made Me Want Some. " Yeah Just Thinking "

" The Kid ? "

I Nodded " Yeah . As Much As I Aint Want It , I'm Kinda Disappointed "

He Agreed " Yeah . I Was Thinkin Bout That Too . But We Aint Ready Babe "

" I Know , I Know . I Probably Woulda Been Crying If I Was Though "

" You Probably Woulda Been Happy . Its Just Our Parents. Basically All The People Around Us "

I Had To Think A Little . It Would Be Nice To Have A Little Me Running Around The House . " Maybe . I Guess I Was Just Scared Of What My Mom And Dad Woulda Done "