02 ¿

Auntie, Uncle and her daughter, my cousin, Sunako is my only family now. Sunako is my age, in fact, we're also in the same school just not in the same class. I didn't see Sunako for the past week. Many believed we're not related or they just don't give a damn at all.

Anyway, Ranmaru entered the classroom swiftly and the teacher didn't even lectured him or said some words of wisdom.

Damn his whole being.

He was sweaty, like he ran for his life from seeing a ghost. I look at the other 3 and they were just the same. They mumbled something like "Scary.. I can't believe she's.. we can't do it"

What could it be?

Before Ranmaru picked his seat (yes you heard that right) , the pretty boys were off to their respective classes.

Apparently, the girls in my class would be glad sitting next to him and the boys, well, believed that they would get Ranmaru's effect on ladies if they sit next to him. Crazy right?

I mean, would they really looked up to him and think that he's some descendant of Cupid?

Thank God I was different and saw the real deal of this guy.

He winked at the teacher which sent her blushing mad.

'What?! I can't believe him. He even hits on his own teacher! Disgusting.'

"Tch" I unconsciously made a sound. The whole class turned to me.

"Don't be jealous neko-chan" He beamed at me.

I made a barfing sound.

I could hear comments on the background. I don't care.

I smiled. This is my chance to make the hatred real between us.

"Do you hate Ranmaru-sama, Nakahara-san?" The one seated in front of me, obviously a fan of his, asked.

Crossing my arms, I replied "Yes I do."

I caught a glimpse of Ranmaru and his reaction was priceless HAHA!

I guess a girl hating her took a strain on his heart, if he has one though.

He stood up and walked slowly towards me.