Chapter 2: The Chase

Part 1:
As Janja went far from the Outlands, he found another place filled with lions, and so he went closer for the lion cubs that we're sleeping until suddenly one lion saw him and got mad, then 3 more came up and roared at Janja to scare him off, "Oh no..." Janja said then he makes a run for it, and even when he runs away, the four lions start to chase him, "What is with you?!" Janja asked, frightened. So he just runs far back for the Outlands.

Part 2:
Meanwhile, Jasiri was just relaxing where she was, waiting for a time for Kion to come back, until when she noticed another hyena from far, running towards her, and when that hyena came close for her sight, she realized it was Janja, and she thought he was running towards her, so she hides behind a big rock near her, until then Janja gets to her, "Jasiri! Hide me! Please! Now!" Janja asked, rushing, "Wait! Why are you asking for help? This better not be a trick, Janja! If Kion was here he would use his roar on you again." Jasiri said angrily, then she saw the four lions that were chasing Janja, "Are they after you? Is that why your running? Haha! You must be soo scared, huh Janja?" Jasiri teased, "Just help me!" Janja rushed, and the four lions were getting closer, "Janja! Follow me!" Jasiri told, then they run away from the lions and from the Outlands.

Part 3:
Meanwhile in the PrideLands, Simba and Nala came back, "Dad! Your here! So how was yours and mom's trip?" Kion asked, "It...wasn't much of a trip, Kion. We just visited the Elephants, because a new one was born." Simba said, "Mom and dad, you won't believe what me and my friends went through..." Kion said excitedly, "I'm sure your father and I will believe it." Nala said, "There was herd that running away, we didn't know why, and there were like a lot of zebras in that herd, and when we all came in front of them, they suddenly stopped and calmed down." Kion said, and Simba and Nala were amazed like they couldn't believe it, "Uh...like I said! We believe it." Nala said.

Part 4:
Later, in the chase, Janja and Jasiri we're running for so long and far until then they see the PrideLands, "We have to make a turn Janja! We can't let those lions get into the PrideLands." Jasiri said, "What? No! We should go there!" Janja said, "What?! Are you serious? Do want those lions to harm the animals there! They might even think we are bringing the lions there, which is your plan actually!" Jasiri told him, "How about Kion and the speedy Cheetah, the big Hippo, the Eye sky bird, and that annoying honey badger?!" Janja excused, "Oh, so you want them in trouble?!" Jasiri asked angrily, "No! No! They could help us! This time honestly, I am not trying to harm anyone!" Janja said, "Fine! That better be a promise!" Jasiri said, so headed for the PrideLands.