We continued running, I had no idea where both Travis and Liza were heading to, but I continued running and hoping that my leg would not give up on me. Everyone on the streets were breaking loose and wrecking up the whole area. They started destroying the property around them, smashing windows, destroying mail boxes and kicking all the things they see around them. It was chaotic.

Travis said its better that we find a shelter for a while. So now we were desperately looking for a shelter. We ran across different shops and tried opening them up so that we could seek shelter. Every stall we tried opening were locked, causing us to continue looking around frantically. I was breathless and the heavy bag was not helping me either. We stopped for a moment, Travis was looking around trying to find a place that we could stay for a while. That was when Travis saw this old man coming out of his barber stall and closing up the stall.

"Excuse me sir" Travis approached the man as fast as he could and managed to grab his attention.

"We're closed" the man said immediately, trying his best to push us off.

But Travis did not give up, he continued convincing the man asking him if we could stay in for a while as it was not safe for us to be outside at this moment. The man continued to shrug us off and was not happy that we approached him. Liza held onto us tightly, and not allowing us to leave her sight. All we wanted now is just a safe place for us to stay for a while, but this old man was making this hard for us. We were practically begging him to let us in, but he continued to refuse our pleads.

Soon, everyone's attention went to the lady who was inside the shop, she spoke up but I could not hear what she was saying as my attention was being taken away by a man on the street. He was dragging his feet while walking and he was growling at a man in front of him. The man continued walking closer, but before I could see what happened, Liza yanked my hand and dragged into the stall. The last thing I heard was the man's blood chilling screams.

The owner quickly closed up the stall the moment we entered. I stood awkwardly with Liza and Chris, Travis started walking around the stall and looking around for doors that could bring us to the roof to see how serious the situation is. Liza was trying her best to calm Travis down, but he went further into the shop and continued to inspect the area. "Travis stop" I heard Liza said as she followed behind him. "Travis, can you please not go in there" Liza said again, trying to stop him from acting rashly.

"We will be safer if we stayed away from the front door" Travis informed the man.

"No I think you will be safer in there" The man said pointing us to the front of the shop. I could sense that he was not happy with us intruding into his privacy.

"Papa I thought you were locking up?" A young lady said as she came out of the room that she was previously in.

Both the man and the young lady started conversing with each other in Spanish, at this moment I was feeling breathless, my surrounding started going a little dizzy. I held onto Liza causing her to turn her attention to me. Slowly, everything around me started turning black. "Rhea!" I heard Chris worried voice, before everything turned black and my body going limp.

__

**

"Where am I?" I asked myself as I woke up in the middle of the road.

The road was deserted and there was no one around. I heard something shuffling behind me, and when I turned I saw a man walking around aimlessly.

"Hey!" I called out, running towards the man. "Hey you!" I called out again, trying the grab the man's attention. He turned to look at me, and that was when I realised that the man was my dad. But there was something wrong with him. He looked extremely pale, his hands were smothered with blood and he smelt disgusting. He started walking towards me, groaning at the same time.