Prologue

She stood there in the air conditioned lobby of the her new home "Casa Paradiso"; an upscale housing society in the swanky south Mumbai, the home for rich and the famous. She looked all around with some pride and a glint of surprise as she read the name plates. She felt proud of herself after all she is going to be part of this elite people although right now as a tenant but soon she will own a flat here. She made a mental note and got down to the oh-not-so-glamorous business of shifting her luggage. To her good luck it was fully furnished apartment so all she needed to carry was her clothes and stuff. Yeah just 5 suitcases with clothes and bags, one with her crockery and one more with her shoes. In all seven bags, seven heavy bags a piece of cake she thought. Thanks to her stars she was living in a 5 star apartment with janitors thrown everywhere, one of them came with a trolley and loaded her luggage and walked to the service lift. Finally she reached 35th floor and to her new home. She asked the janitor to leave as soon as she exited the lift as she wanted to savoir the surroundings. She gaped all around to see the classic medieval roman architecture which was reflecting in the shining floor below her feet laced with the finest Italian marble. Soon she got down to business of getting her stuff in her new home but it was easier said than done. She tried pushing the trolley but failed miserably. She tried again but same result when she felt someone's gaze on her. She turned her left to find him standing leaning on the pillar for support. He was tall like really tall and fair. For a moment she wondered was it possible for a boy to have such a beautiful rosy pink porcelain skin. His big brown eyes were like molten chocolate, that pointed nose was perfectly crafted to sit between those eyes, the razor sharp jawline which could cut through anything and the lips, pink, slender with a mole on top of them. if looks could kill he is a serial killer she thought when his cough brought her back from imagination. "you can ask for help?" he said in as a matter of fact tone. "no thanks I can manage" she replied. "yeah just like you are managing from the past." He paused to look at his watch and said "7 minutes." And grinned. She groaned in frustration and again pushed the trolley but failed miserably. She finally gave up and looked at him for help but to her surprise he replied "you know high heels I would have loved to help you but I just got my manicure done so nah." "high heels? Like seriously." She cribbed and raised her eyebrows on "manicure' comment and he replied taking his phone out "ever heard of metro sexual man? Well standing right in front of you." There was a pride in his voice. Suddenly a janitor appeared from nowhere and helped her to drag the trolley. He turned the opposite direction saying "see ya soon high heels." "yeah sure sassy pants." She huffed and walked towards her wing.

Meet the HE - Vivan Malhotra, 23 aspiring musician, filthy rich, metro sexual man, greek god, romantic at heart although it's a secret and falls in love every weekend with a new girl.

Meet the SHE - Amaya Sharma, 23 PR manager cum stylist, pursuing fashion designing, run away from family, and simple girl with big dreams in a big city, waiting for a Leonardo Di Caprio to come and sweep her off her feet.

Its' a HE - SHE story; nothing special, two individuals, one apartment and a love story. Its ordinary yet extra ordinary.