The Day of the Dog Part 1

After hours of darkness and silence though out the night, soon came the bright Orange sun popped out above the Mountains onto the little Village. A nice warm day, Perfect for a nice day out. And not One Cloud in Sight. Lucky the Grey Hound, woken up to a morning Yawn and stretched out his long legs to wake him up more, to get ready for his walk to his bowl. 

Lucky was sure the spoilt Dog, what ever he begged for, he would received it. So he begged for loads of food, and his owner could not resist giving food to him, and sneak some snacks on the way as-well. Every morning his Bowl was full to the top, with all of his delightful treats. 

Such as Chocolate sprinkled with Chocolate raisins, and mostly the food bad for Dogs. Even for a drink he had Coffee to wake him up more. But it never seemed to work, but he would still think it's tasty to drink. But again his owner couldn't resist. But today it wasn't like that, his water bowl and food bowl was both empty. Empty as a abandoned House, empty as no kids in a Kids play-ground, empty as Lucky's stomach.

Suddenly, Lucky heard his owners Family in a conversation. He didn't know not that much of what they were talking about. He could only understand a little bits of them. But what ever it 

was, it never sounded like Good news. 'Cm'on Jackson, Please, I'm shore it can't be THAT bad. I mean why do You think I bought a Grey Hound? It can get plenty of exercise, be fit be healthy, but no. Are Lucky was properly the runt of the Litter.' Francis decided. 'Of Course not. Don't talk so wet. He's just a lazy lil' devil he is. He isn't the runt, he choose to be lazy. and look how it's turned out. The Vet can't do anything else, there trying there best You Know. And no wonder he's so lazy. Don't blame him. You shore build up his confidence to do so.' Jackson admitted. 

'No way. Load of junk that is. I'm telling You. Just give me some reasons how, I build up his confidence to make him be lazy huh?' Francis answered back to Jackson. 'Cos. You feed him junk food, You haven't walked him since as long as I remembered, You spoil him FAR too much in a bad way. And there's so much more I can't even start.'   

'Ow, Well?  Cm'on Jackson. Hopefully we can work something out, right?' Francis begged. 'Yes, we can do something out.To stop this once and for all. That's what we can do. And that's what we can only do. You know the score, You know where it adds up and ends. It's final. Full stop.' Jackson argued back.

Lucky could't help what they were on about. But he was demanding to find out. 'What the?

What are they taking about. Jackson my Friend, Francis, my Woman, instead of talking, Shouldn't  you be busy doing something? Something like, oh I dunno, FILL UP MY EMPTY BOWLS???' Lucky quietly trotted back into the Kitchen, and pushed his Bowl with his nose and pushed it up to Francis's feet. He started to cry for Francis's attention. Francis stared at Lucky in the Eyes. 

'No Lucky. I beg, I wish to feed You, But I can't. I really can't.' Lucky tilted his head. He was wondering why she couldn't feed him. 'oh Lucky, I'm so sorry. Look You don't understand. I can't feed You. And there's a bad reason why. It's so bad, that I can't even feed You Healthy Dog food in-till further notice. I can't believe this Day has come.' Lucky cried more. More and more and more. 'NO LUCKY! GETTER BED, NOW, RIGHT THE WAY, DOG, AND STAY THERE TILL I SAY YOU CAN COME OUT, AND THAT WONT BE TILL A LONG TIME!!.' Jackson roared at Lucky. 

Pointing at Lucky's bed at the same time. Lucky put his Head and Tail down and walked slowly to his bed. 'FASTER, NOW!.' Jackson roared for the second time. Lucky nearly jumped out of his Skin and sprinted to his Bed. And stayed there as told. 'Ouch! What's up with Jackson today? He scars me. He scars me more when he beats me up. But anyway, I'm not talking about that now. I'm talking about what's up with Jackson? But mostly what's more important, what's the matter with me not getting fed. I get everything I wont. I just don't get it.' Lucky thought. 'I guess that- ......wait. Wait one minute. No, It can't be, it must, no. no. not Today, not now. Oh no, I'm in trouble. I can't believe this Day has come.' 

End of Part 1