Chapter Three

~Harry's POV~

"Uh Lou-" I tried to make conversation when I was suddenly cut off by soft pink lips intertwined with my chapped ones.
Drugs ran through both our systems, the room hazed with marijuana smoke. Everything felt so good but so surreal at the same time. That's when things between Louis and I got intense.

His lips felt so soft on mine, I wanted more. I ran my tongue across Louis' lips and soon after he granted me access. All the drugs made my touch feel intensified, our tongues danced as my hands tangled in his silky chestnut hair.
It's funny to me, for a tiny man claiming before that HE liked to be in control, he was easily letting me dominate him.

I take full control and tower over him on the couch, leaning him down, sliding my knee slowly up to his bulge, letting him having something to grind on. I remove my shirt and throw it to the side of the living room, making my way back to Louis' lips. Louis let out a small moan in between our kiss, which quite frankly, threw me over the edge. Grabbing a grip onto his as I tilt his head so his neck can be displayed for me. I lick his earlobe making my way to his neck. I began sucking just a tiny bit, while twirling my tongue.

"Can we take this somewhere else? Your room for example." I look up at him, he was red in the face and breathless. I'm going to wreck him better than anyone could, but we definitely weren't going to my room.

"Lead the way." I smirk, this was all part of my plan, making him think we were going. Louis crawls out from under my torso, making his way to the stairs as I follow. He was still wearing the apron I gave him earlier, which the back has no coverage. His ass was literally sitting on a dinner plate waiting for me to dig in. Before Louis took one step on the stairs, I turned him around pushing him against the wall. His eyes widened and he blushed.

I lean into his ear, "I want you here. Right now." I seductively whisper into his ear. Trailing down to his neck once more, biting and sucking harder than before.

"Harry...don't.." Louis moaned, he was weak in the knees, he knew exactly what I was doing, I wasn't going to stop. He didn't seem to mind I was still going, I unhook my lips from his neck revealing a very big hickey. I step back to admire my art. He's mine.

I grab onto Louis and switch positions, so I'm up against the wall this time. "Get on your knees for daddy." I growled at him, I wanted his pink pretty lips wrapped tightly around me. Louis said no one word, instead he just made his way down to my jeans, kissing every part of my bare tattooed torso. He was soon eye level to my belt, he removed it quickly while undoing the button.

I couldn't help but admire him, "you look so pretty on your knees for me." I ran my hands through his hair again, it was just so soft on my finger tips. The sensation was everything.

Louis blushed at my comment, zipping down my jeans, eventually pulling them down in one quick movement, making my dick flop back towards my stomach. I was rock hard.

~Louis' POV~

I couldn't believe my eyes, no literally because I can't tell if the drugs were deceiving me or if Harry was actually that fucking big. I wrap my hand around him pumping him slowly, placing small wet kisses on his tip. Harry gripped a handful of my hair forcing me to look up into his dark green eyes.

"Stop teasing, daddy doesn't like it." He demanded, not letting go of the harsh grip.
I always thought I was a dom but hearing Harry call himself daddy, was exhilarating. For him I would do anything he asked, for him I'd let him ravish my entire body.