"He wants two million, not to mention all your territory and not to mention-"

"I don't care what he wants. Money, territory, my title I don't care but if he wants it so bad then he can have it."

This is one of the things I tried my best to avoid. I thought if anyone had a problem with me that they would come after me, I didn't think no body would stoop low enough to touch my family. Kash didn't have nothing to do with none of this and now she was right in the middle of it. I kept her in the dark for a reason and I knew he was asking her questions and I knew she couldn't tell him anything because she didn't know shit.

I didn't have nothing else to say so I didn't say nothing else. Everyone was just standing around so Mace took over and took charge.

"You heard him. I'll handle the money but in the mean time I want ya'll to scour the streets, somebody has to know something. I know ya'll pissed but don't act on shit. I shouldn't have to tell any of ya'll that your not the one's with something to lose. Ya'll got until eight p.m then I want everyone back here."

Everyone started leaving while I sat in silence watching them all go until it was just me and Mace. He told me about the risks of being in the game, it was why he told me he never got into anything to serious with women. I just thought it was a excuse cause he wasn't ready to settle down with just one women.

"I thought I was doing enough but hiring security to follow her. I never thought," I trailed off.

"I told you before and I'll tell you again, your not untouchable. The deeper you get in the game the more protection you need, not just for you but your family and everyone else you love,"

"I don't know what to do anymore, I don't. Shit is going downhill fast. And Kash doesn't deserve none of this. It's bad enough he did violated her but if he-if he-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence because the thought of losing Kash was just to much.

"He isn't going to. I know it's hard but I need you to keep your head up. He's going to get what's coming to him, believe that."

I nodded my head. If it was anyone I could count on right now it was Mace. We had connections and man power and I needed to get on it. My mom and Kaliyah were already on 24/7 protection at her house. I knew they were safe so now my main focus was getting Kash back home safely.

K A S H M E R E

I lay there like I was paralyzed. Not moving. You would have thought I was dead if it wasn't for the blinking of my eyelids every so often. My eyes focused in on the ceiling trying to forget what happened to me. I don't know how long I've been here but I know it was going on days now.

The only time I got out of bed was when he came down every so often to see if I had to use the bathroom. He literally stood there and watched until I was done and pulled me back over to the bed and handcuffed me again. He brought food but I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep. I didn't have the strength or energy to do anything.

I tried to sleep but every time I closed my eyes I could hear the sound of his heavy breathing and feel him touching me, kissing me. There was no getting out of this. There was no way he was going to let me go. He was going to kill me, I was going to die. I wished that he would hurry up and get it over with.

I heard keys in the lock and I knew it was him. Since that night no one else came down here but him. I didn't move, didn't talk, just lay still staring up at the ceiling and listened. I heard the door open and heard ruffling and then the door closed shut. I heard him put his keys down somewhere and him sat what sounded like a bag down. Then his heavy footsteps got louder until I felt his presence next to me.