Chapter 1: Post Proclamation (Explicit)

Start from the beginning

She scoffed in the midst of his grousing. "Oh eh di sige! Ikaw nang magaling, ikaw nang mabait," She countered. "Oh eh di sige, fùck me!" She followed aiming to throw a sarcastic response later realizing that it sounded a bit wrong, she looked at the ground and felt her legs stoned.

Bong Bong was startled to hear her sudden response, her verbal mistake immediately brought flames at the tips of their nerves and the more that it was grilled by their alcohol intake earlier. He looked at her giving himself much more heat by the view of her tame and beautiful features. He wanted to ask for clarification but he felt like he is already standing at the edge of temptation. Her sight remained at the floor for a while as it sank to her how wrong her words sounded like but with the influence of alcohol, her body and mind felt corrupted, her body suddenly yearned for touches and satisfaction.

She slowly moved her sight up to his face gazing back at him for a few seconds before they finally chose to fall into the pits of temptations. They abruptly grabbed each other, brushing their lips relentlessly spilling how much they were yearning. Bong Bong grabbed her by her jaws drowning her into his hasty kisses and tongue eager to explore her mouth while she grabbed his nape pushing him closer for a more torrid exchange.

Risa, who happens to stay at the lower floor in the hotel, was about to head over to Leni's room to have her son to congratulate her over the phone but then she was badly startled to see such unexpected sighting of her and Bong Bong.

"Oh my God." She whispered and took her steps back to avoid interrupting the two. She immediately dropped the line in surprise.

Bong Bong felt like drowning in flames, he felt so lost with Leni's lips touching his. His hands pressed the arch of her back pushing her closer to him, she moved her hands back and searched for the door knob — immediately opening it for them to continue their fiery encounter inside, somewhere more private.

Their fiery kiss didn't stop, there was no such thing as break, she immediately unbuttoned his polo shirt and threw it away, hastily unclenched his belt and removed his pants while in counter to it, he immediately unzipped her dress dropping it down to the floor like it was some kind of mess.

His hands went back to grabbing her jaws intensifying their kisses, he guided her as she laid her back to the bed. Their breaths became soundly syncopating to their heartbeats that raced with the sudden heat rushing all over their longing bodies. His kisses trailed down to her neck as his hands traced her body's arcs. He moved his kisses down nuzzling her firm chest while his hands languidly squeezed her breasts urging a weak moan to escape her mouth.

After giving her breasts some frantic caressing, he moved down forming a path of kisses down to the center of her stomach. His hands rested on the curve of her hips while his tongue nuzzled over her firm trunk.

He looked up to her appreciating her facial gestures that looked undeniably sexy to his eyes, the more that he felt turned on upon noticing how her fine breasts were being pushed up by her black push up bra. He made sure to cup it as his kisses continued traveling down to her pelvis teasing her by gently biting the garter of her panties. He stroked her legs and thighs only being badly galvanized by her silk smooth skin, too fine than he thought it would be that he had to pant quietly.

After sometime, he slowly pulled down her undies and dropped it on the floor. A sharp exhale escaped her mouth upon feeling how he got her defenseless, he looked up to her before he slowly parted her legs giving her ample time to stop him incase she forbids, however, she wanted him to consume her — completely. More that it enticed her as she watched him strip himself off in front of her.

Her breaths began to turn heavy as soon as she felt his tongue flicking on her weak spot. She bit back her moan as he continued, his tongue delved deeper in her with the help of his fingers stimulating her spots leaving her badly intoxicated by the pleasure he was bringing. She covered her mouth with her hands not letting herself to create so much noise as her legs shivered and her stomach constricted in a sudden finish. He swept all her sweet juices with his tongue, "god..." She moaned briefly, her body arched back. He immediately went up to her and gave her luscious kisses following it by some gentle nibbling of her lower lip.

His hand cupped the base of her thighs parting her legs farther. Her hands cupped his face as she reciprocated his lips brushing over her mouth gently sucking her tongue.

He gazed deeply into her eyes as he slowly slid his length inside her causing slight tingling sensation that eventually turned into some satisfying throbs as his rhythm turned stable. He felt like in deep haze as he vividly felt her grasping over his lean, with her eyes filled with struggle, he leaned to her — kissing her lips without stopping his propelling. Her fingertips dug itself into his back, she leaned back her head to the bed as she dealt with every penetration he brought to her. Her heavy panting harmonized with his thrusting, she couldn't keep her mouth close for so long as she couldn't stop moaning; drowning in pleasure feeling his whole size hitting the brims of her insides. With the opportunity given, he explored her mouth and traced the tips of her teeth with his tongue wantonly french kissing her while he drilled her in a gentle pace.

After some time, she cupped his face bringing his focus up to her before she rolled over and sat atop his pelvis. He was sort of surprised by her topping, she leaned down starting a kiss from his chest and trailed up to his neck and then up to his lips, her pelvis slid down rubbing her warmth against his hardness. He closed his eyes in such tease, he felt like fainting with the way she was teasing him.

He grabbed her by her nape and pushed her down for a kiss. She maneuvered her hips and slowly sat down into his length, he felt her mouth voluntarily opened as she struggled to quickly take in his whole size. A hot pant escaped her mouth as she resumed sitting into him taking him deeper inside her, he could see the struggle in her face urging him to distract her from the prickle by drowning her into kisses, his hands explored her back and finally unhooked his bra and slipped it off her arms. He was breathless by how fine she was, he never even thought he would get that intimate with someone like Leni Robredo. He cursed in ecstasy at the back of his head as he gently massaged her breasts, "shít." She groaned softly next to his earlobe as she felt his tip hitting her perfect spot — her edge.

She began swiveling her hips in smooth motion while his hardness remained buried inside her, he held her by her tiny waists and pulled her down harder. His shaft perfectly touched her spot leading her immediately to her second round of peak. "Ugh," she panted and dropped her trunk towards him still trying to bounce herself gently on top of him. She got up again and set up a quick pace of bouncing — maneuvering the exploration of his lean into her throbbing folds.

He couldn't believe how skilled and fine she was on bed, he knew she was badly intoxicated by alcohol as he sniffed the scent of whiskey and beer mixture from her mouth — it made her go wild, she was like an animal in bed. He was like doing a goddess and it made him feel so elated and high. With her flesh contracting all over his lean, her hands tightly holding his arms, her fingertips sinking into his skin and her crystal brown eyes deeply gazing back him, he finally felt himself approaching his end and it was harmonized into her levels. She hastened her pace and leaned towards him as their motion intensified leading them into some mind blowing finish just a few seconds next to each other.

She dropped her whole weight atop of him, their chests harshly animated as they tried to catch their breaths. Bong Bong kept his arms laid on the midst of her waist and hip's curves, his eyes shut closed as he recovered from the amazing peak.

He gently assisted her as she laid beside him still recovering from the multiple times that he brought shockwaves across her senses. He had his arms wrapped around her holding her close, making her feel precious. In deep exhaustion, they immediately got themselves into deep sleep.

A bright ray of light blinded Bongbong for a moment as he opened his eyes. His fingers cleared his vision, he realized that he was lying on the bed alone. He sat back up and looked around the room looking for Leni but then he didn't see any trace of her anymore. He wiped his eyes for the last time and allowed a deep exhale to escape his mouth.

With the dark vision while his eyes remained closed, he remembered the image of Leni's perfect face, a small smile appeared on his lips. He felt so grateful as he reminisced the way he touched her and the way she pleased him — it was such an experience, definitely an amazing one.

To be continued...