JUST SAY IT

This is my first story I hope you enjoy it. This is not edited.

*********************************************************************

I'm on my computer... like any other Saturday night, watching movies and Sabrina the teenage witch. It´s not as if I am rejected by society, it´s just that I don´t like society.

Teenagers are sometimes boring they believe that everything in their little pathetic lives is soooo interesting. I just wish that someday I am able to scream in their faces: "You are NOT as interesting as you think you are, the world doesn´t revolve around you, quit being such a pathetic cheap bitch and have some self respect, and do everyone a favor and SHUT UP!". But then again,  I am also a teenager and in some ways I am also like them... What? I also own hormones.

I wish that someday I have a beautiful life story worth telling. To live a great adventure in which I meet the love of my life and safe the world. And mostly I wish to leave an inspiring message to the world that encourages them to live their lives fully and forget about all the stereotypes the media has created. But then again, I know I live in the real world, love doesn´t really exist, and people wouln´t forget about steriotypes, they love them. 

And this is my friends, is the dark and heavy irony of life.

*********

I am sitting in my school desk trying not to fall asleep in my TOK class. There are so many interesting things I could be doing right now, like finding a cure for cancer, but I was stuck here listening Mr. Sullivan talk about what is the reason? and how can it affect our knowledge?. Yea right, like I care. 

Suddenly someone taps me in the back. 

"Hey, this is for you"

"Err.. Thanks"

It was a letter from a girl of my class named Julia

  Hey Nadja :) wanna come to my house today and do some karaoke?

Ok I have got to admit, I am the typical kind of girl who would shut herself up in a bathroom in her underwear and sing using a brush as a microphone. So karaoke... bring it on :) !

  SURE THING! we are gonna have a blast :) LOL

****************************************************

When classes are over and I run down the hall to my locker, I crouch to take out the stuff I will need for homework since my locker is in the bottom part. When suddenly I feel something slam really hard against my forehead. When I look up I see the wicked bamboo (a completely brainless girl) taking out her stuff carelessly as if it nothing had ever happened. Bitch!

-  What the heck is wrong with you? You just freaking hit me!

- Oh sorry Nads I didn´t see you there. But who would really, sometimes I wonder why they say you are white, to me you look freaking transparent. 

That bitch will pay... someday.

So yea maybe I was not the kind of hot Californian babe but I am not ugly... or I hope so. I have got hazel wavy hair, blue shiny eyes, a nice body and yea, I am very white. Overall you can say that I am a nice looking girl. 

After my not so lovely encounter, I headed to the library. As soon as I walk in the first thing I see is him, Caleb. He is not the hottest guy out there, but I really think he is cute, it would be nice to date him. I mean, I am not in love with him or anything I just think I would like to meet him and maybe, yea, actually fall for him. If only he would even look at me.