Chapter One - The Facility

I woke up in a dark room, all I could see where my hands when I held them in front of me. Nothing bellow me, and nothing above me. Just my hand in front of me. I started thinking to my self "What have I got my self into this time?" but as I was thinking this the room lit up.

  The room was huge! It had to at least go for miles in each direction. To my left very far away all I could see was a brick wall, same to my right and same behind me. Bellow me was a brick floor and above me a brick ceiling. In front of me was a brick wall with a few signs on it. The middle sign read:

"Welcome to reverse psychology!
Here everything you thought was normal will no longer be normal!
You may think you are safe but when you least expect it everything will change.
We wish you the best of luck."

  Very strange for an empty room with nothing in it but that doesn't matter. next to the sign was a button with a sign above it that said:

"When you are ready press this button."

  Not knowing what else to do I press the button. In the distance I can hear a faint female voice say "Welcome! Welcome to reverse psychology. lets see... You must be test subject 6635! That number is no longer important because you are home!" I think to my self that this lady must be crazy. But then she keeps talking "In this place I will call you... Lets see.. Bob? no.. Trevor?.. no. Lets think.. How about Ed!" I mutter in agreement and she keeps talking "Ed it is then! Welcome Ed! welcome to your knew home! I can't talk much but I am sure you will do fine. It isn't possible to break anything so just have fun! Bye!" I yell back hoping she would hear me "wait! Don't go." but it is to late. she is gone.A door opens in front of me it is huge! This door takes up nearly the entire wall. Nothing else being in the room I walk through the door.