unexpected love

i walk down the halls everyday unnoticed I'm plain compared to the "barbies' at Lakewood high.

im  5.5  and i have long blond scene hair and blue eyes a small figure and i am in love with the band black veil brides !

im called an emo  and people judge me because im not the blond cheerleader and i dont like listening to the new pop singles im more into black skinnies and jaming out to black veil brides not the new britney spears single! the very first day i walked  in these pale white halls i was judged these people dont know me they see my life at school not the life i have at home , they dont see my parents doing drugs right infront of my face or my parents hitting me because i was a "mistake". the band black veil brides is my only escape from this world i call my life!

"lucky bitch" is my only real friend at this school her real name is lucky hitch but i call her luck bitch because her parents give her anything she wants also she has been to every black veil brides concert in this city for the past 5 years and ive never even been to one concert.

This weekend lucky and  i graduate as 19 year olds and were  free to do whatever the hell we want so first I'm going to my first BVB concert I'm so fucking excited to meet the hot and amazing singer Andy sixx!!. lucky finally got her parents to give her the money she has saved for the past 10 years! so lucky decided to use some of her money to take me to my first BVB concert !!