Captive Reaper

Just came up with this out of the blue >.<!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mom why did you do this why did you let me go?

Why did you sell me to these awful people to be used and abused. I thought you loved me, but I guess I was dead wrong your loving smiles were just a twisted illusion.

As I sit in this small dirty cage I think to myself I should have ran when I saw thoughs men and that sinister smirk on your deciving face. How could I not see your true color . HelI I didn't know that you were not my real mom, and I'm suppose to be a reaper ! We usally know this kind of thing and see the decepions coming.

The door to my cage opens and a light shines in.

"Lolly time for the auction." A guard said as he comes in .

"Why me? What have I ever done to your community to wrong you.I have been respectful, and I know my boundaries I never crossed the line. Why set me up why shuch a commplicated plan why hurt me emotionally." I ask.

The guard gives me a cold stare and said"You'll soon find out." As he grabs me by the arm and yanks me from the floor and walks me to the door I feel as though my fate is sealed.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK COMMENT IF I SHOUD WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE

GRASS

TEDDY BEARS>.<