Chapter 2-Arrival

WARNING~THIS IS A VERY MATURE CHAPTER, IF YOU ARE 18- THEN PLEASE STOP READING THIS BOOK NOW

I looked around, I was at the Seattle airport. I looked around and saw a man with the sign with my name on it. I saw it was Zander and smiled. I walked towards him and tilted my head upwards.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

"Don't forget. Try to act at least somewhat decent. We don't care how long it takes as long as you kill him."

"Kinda realized, mister 2 year."

He rolled his eyes,

"Well it's kinda hard when you lose almost everything you own!"

I roll my eyes.

"Anyway, where will I be staying and where is my new work place?" I asked him, changing subjects.

"I will be driving you sweetheart, and you have all your information in your file." He remembered me.

"Aww yes."

He nodded his head toward a black sleek car. I put my bag in the back at sat in the front seat, looking at Zander. He was cute, he had short hair, green eyes, and overall a nice face structure. I smiled and looked forward. He started the engine and zoomed off. I felt my hair fly through the wind as the windows were rolled down. I put on my glasses and got on my phone. I plugged in my headphones and listened to shots by imagine dragons, blocking out everything, being as nervous as I am, I need to calm down.

~~~

I felt a tapping on my shoulder and I flutter my eyes open. I must have fallen asleep. I unplug my headphones.

"Sweetheart, we're here."

I heard Zander and I looked up. He always called me that for some reason. I smiled and saw my apartment. I got out of the car and looked up at down at the apartment. It was made of brick and just looked... Old.

I frowned and rolled my suitcase into the building. I was met with a red haired man at the front desk. I smiled softly at him.

"Hi, umm..." I started off, he waited for me too speak.

"This is Gigi, she had purchased a room, remember?" Zander cut in, gripping onto my shoulder hard.

"Aww yes!" The red head exclaimed, bending over and opening a desk to pull out a key that was labeled 264, "Here ma' lady, room 264! Please have a great time here, and don't forget to pay your rent."

I nodded and I looked at Zander I frowned at him. He gave me his sexy smirk. I blushed and looked up the staircase. I walked up the staircase, holding my suitcase close to my chest. I felt eyes burning into the back of me. I sighed softly as I reached level 2. I felt my heart race... For some odd reason...

I shook my head and continued to open the door and walk down the hallway. I saw my room and unlocked it. I've never been this far from home... Ever. I took a deep breath and walked inside it was a very tight apartment. The bed was in the far left, with a bathroom that was very showy... It was kinda like the deadpools apartment in the movie. I put my suitcase down and sat down on my bed. I felt the bed sag as Zander sat down.

"You know, if you finish this mission, you'll be the masters favorite." He said rubbing his hand up and down my back.

"Yeah but... I'm afraid something will happen... And I'll back stab the master." I replied, trying not to look in Zander's eyes

"Like fall in love with him, have sex with him?" Zander chuckled, lifting up my chin, "don't worry, it happens. It's happened to me many times on mine. But as long as you get the job done, you'll be fine."