Chapter-30

Jess Point of view:

"Wake up Sisy. Wake up" My brother kept screaming in my room. God, what is wrong with him? "Wake up Jessi" he started screaming even louder and suddenly I felt cold.It's then that I realized he splashed me with water.

"what the fuck!" I yelled at my little brother,well not so little anymore. "shh! stop cursing and listen.." he stopped the words.Now what, complete the freaking sentence I wanted to shout but I saw something in his face. His expression is different.He looks excited, scared and nervous.

"what is it Dan?" I asked calmly. " I got accepted into a university " he yelled with joy. "that's great" I hugged him."So, when do you need to join?"I asked him in a weak tone. "in like, four days." Dan told me noticing my sadness. "but, don't worry Jess.I'll always be there when you need me. You can just come there when you want to and I'll come here when I miss you."He hugged me. I don't know why but I'm feeling emotional now.

------------------------

Next Day

"Jessi, come down here" My mom called me. I rushed to downstairs to see what's going on and what I saw there caught me off guard. It was my aunt,Leah and Mike. What the hell are they doing here?

"Hey" all the three said in unison. "hello" I replied awkwardly. I don't know why, I can sense something strange here.

I went to kitchen to drink some water and by the time I came to back to the living room, they had already left.

"what's going on?" I asked my mom. "Jessi, sit down for a bit." My mom seemed worried. "Jessi, what I'm going to tell you is important and I don't know how you would react." She's making me even more nervous. 

"Mike is getting married Jessi. They have not set the date yet but they just wanted to inform us."Those words left me dumb-struck. what the hell is this? "Okay" I didn't know what else to reply to her. "Just okay? I thought you would be saying more than that?" My mom is asking me to express how I  feel.

"Yes, mom! I'm leaving for work now."  I told her.

------------------------------------------------

Well, guys I know it's too short but trust me I'm really really sick today and I wanted to update. I'll write the next chapter as soon as possible.

love y'all. xox <3