Connor did not attend the celebration of the team, he said he wanted to be with me instead of being with them. Some of the boys were shouting have fun. I wasn't naive to know what they meant but knowing Connor he wouldn't do the deed. At least, not yet.

Sometimes I cannot help but wonder how he can control himself.

We stayed at my dormitory room, cuddling on the sofa as we watch their game.

Surprised, I saw the two of us, kissing at the middle of the stadium. "Best prize ever" he murmured and kissed me on the lips.

"Can I stay tonight?" He asked, his lips touching mine.

I blushed at the thought. A-are we going to do it tonight? I had plans of asking Paris but ugh. I just don't feel comfortable about it!

He chuckled and kissed me on the lips, "We're not going to do it Valerie."

"What? I'm not thinking of that!" I blushed and pushed him away. He laughed at me and gathered me to his arms, he deposited me on my bed and put over the comforter on us.

We were facing each other, his hand was caressing my hair, and he was looking down at me, "I asked Uncle Vince last month if I could take you to Maldives"

I frowned and looked up at him, "You two are close aren't you?" I smirked.

He laughed at me, "He cannot do anything anyway, I have Aunt Monique on my side."

I hugged him tight, "Dad will be mad if he sees us kissing."

He hugged me even tighter, kissed my head and said, "I can make him the maddest baby, because one day I'll take you away from him and make you my wife."

"You can't be so sure about that Connor."

"Of course I am."

"You will come to the point that you'll have enough of me."

He forced me to look up at him, his eyes started to blaze, "Are you doubting on me Valerie?"

I shook my head and held his face, "The only thing I'm saying is that maybe one day you'll find another woman, better than I can..."

He sealed my lips with his, stopping me mid-sentence. "No one. No one will ever surpass you Valerie Maegan. Put that in mind."

I hugged him tight and he did the same with me.

"I love you Connor."

The next nights were spend with us sleeping beside each other. He never tried to took the advances, although most of the time when we make out he will pull away and breath hard, really hard. He said it was his way of self control.

"How many babies do you want babe?" He asked.

"I want twins. Two twins." I told him. My head is over his chest, the most comfortable position I can ever get.

He chuckled causing me to look up at him and pout, "You don't want twins?" I mutter.

He shook his head lightly and kissed my pouted lips, with the range of our relationship I learned it was okay to be jealous, it was okay to kiss him first (and he loves it), it was okay to be possessive and hold his hand on public, to lean on him, it was okay to get mad at little things so he'll be extra sweet with me.

And this, this is the best feeling in the world.

Having someone by your side , to understand you, to love you, to care for you.

This is the best feeling in the whole wide world.

"I love twins of course, but I'm worried if you can bear that."

"Of course I can!" I proudly said. "Bearing your kids was something I dream of since I was five."

Uh oh. Did I just say that out loud?

My cheeks flushed and looked away from him. Ugh!

"So... You've been fantasizing me long enough huh?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "When you stole a kiss from me that day when your parents re-marry you stole my heart too and never returned it."

"And I have no plans of returning it. It belongs to me now."

"So...twins huh?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes but lie down on his chest again. "You? How do you envision us?"

Connor secured his hands over me, letting me even more comfortable. "I want us to live tomorrow after college." He dreamily started.

"I want us to live together. Honestly, every time we are in bed I feel the urge to have you, but I respect you and sleeping together for months with nothing happening between us seemed fine with me. At the morning we'll have our works, then we can never miss having dinners at home."

"Then when we earn enough, we'll start the real estate business we are planning with Valerie and Scott. By then we can have our own wealth. Then by twenty seven we'll be married, you'll move in with me in Lexumbia, where you'll be my Queen. My beautiful Queen."

"Then we'll go around the world. And I'll marry you a lot of times. I'll always keep you by my side. I'll never let you go. And whenever I feel like you're parting away I'll impregnate you with twins and twins and twins." We both giggled. I looked up at him. I want all of it, this is how I envisioned us too.

"You forgot something" I said.

He looked down at me and frowned. "What?"

"You promised dad you'll be the valedictorian right?" I said and giggled before kissing him.

He laughed. "Oh yeah. That's a given fact."

"Ugh. Arrogant." I said.

He just laughed. "Good night babe."

"Good night too babe."