"Haha!" John was laughing even harder as he turned back to me on the phone, "Paul is so obsessed with you, it's fun to mess with him."

Paul is obsessed with me? Really? No, don't think about him that way Holly, he is a stupid little player. And John was just being...well...John.

"Prize?" I said back into the phone once I calmed down my thoughts enough to.

"Oh right!" John is appearently forgetful sometimes, "Well, Miss. Holly, you are invited to a party at Cynthia's and my home tonight around 7. See you then." And dial tone. I set the phone down, back in it's place, and went back to the picture I was working on. A party? Whatever. I pushed the thought away for a bit. I burshed my hand over the hardly finished sketch, analyzing it with my eyes.

It was a flower, nothing more, just a flower. The petals on the flower drooped off to one side, and were just barely holding on. One was being to come off.

"Oh shit, that's me!" I whispered under my breath. I didn't want to be like that just because of one stupid ass boy. But that can be really hard when you're in love with that stupid ass boy, and he broke your little heart into two pieces.

I need to get over him soon. Hopefully, he won't be there later today.

That was a stupid wish. We ALL can agree here he will be because John wants to see us pissed off at him, and a bit at each other, or our selves for that matter.

Well, it would be awhile before tonight so I guess I can just chill for awhile. Or freak out that I'm gonna have to see Paul later today.

One or the other I guess.

**************************************************************************************************************

I made sure to dress a bit nicer to piss Paul off, but not really that much, just wearing some clean clothes really. I want him to be jealous. The feelings I have are changing from sadness, to burning anger. Yes it's mean but he will deserve anything coming to him.

I was in the kitchen, slapping a sandwich together. I took the loaf of bread off the top of the refrigerator and pulled to pieces of bread from the loaf before setting it back where it used to be. Then I pulled the peanut butter from the cabinet and took a knife to spread it around on the bread.

Then I placed the other piece on top of it and put everything away, or in the sink if it needs to be washed. I leaned against the wall, with an eye on the clock, and began eatting the sandwich. It was averege, but I was craving peanut butter that afternoon, so it tasted better to me.

I don't know.

A knock came on the door once I had finished. I stood up a bit, and while licking my fingers, I went over to the door. I wondered who it could be, I mean I have to leave soon so who would want to see me now. But I didn't worry about it that much.

After wiping my hands on my blue jeans, I lightly opened the door to see who was standing ouside of it. It was none other than...

"Oh, hi Ringo" I gave a pleasent smile at my friend standing infront of me. I wondered how he knew where I lived, I bet John got it out of Paul, who gave it to Ringo.

"Hi Holly." Ringo cheerful, as usual.

"What are you doing here?" I figured it was a good question to be asking.

"Oh!" RIngo responded, "John sent me here to get you. I'm not sure why. I guessing he wanted to be suer you came to the party or something." Ringo shrugged at me.

"Ah, well I'm..." Then I felt woosy. My voice died away and I clutched my stomach. Ringo raised his eyebrow, wondering what was wrong with me. I was wondering what was wrong with me!

Then, I turned around and raced into the bathroom. I blew chunks into the toliet in the bathroom. My stomach area felt like shit. Ringo came in after me, his face filled with worry for me. I threw up for like 5 minutes. I didn't even eat enough to have this much barf. Where the hell did it all came from?!

I finally finished, and flushed the toliet, sitting backwards, against the wall of the bathroom. I looked over at Ringo, realizing he was still there. I freaked a bit, and stood up, but stumbled. The front of my shirt was soaked and my hair was messed up pretty bad.

"Jeez Holly, are you sick?" I rubbed my head, feeling horrible. I didn't know what was wrong about me. I just upchucked for five minutes, am I suppose to know what is wrong with me?

"I don't know..." I pushed past him and went back out into the living area, with Ringo following me slowly. I went over to the sink, and took a cup to fill with tap water. I sipped the water down fast, to wash away the gross taste in my mouth. I couldn't come up with any reason to be sick. The peanut butter and bread was not that old so it couldn't possibly be that.

And when I set the cup down on the table, my eyes went wide.

I knew what was wrong with me.

I looked over at Ringo and asked him, "It's October 9th right?"

He nodded, "Yup, John's birthday. Why do you want to know?" I pushed past him and colaped on the couch. I laid on my back, staring wide eyed at the whiteness above me.

"Holly?" Ringo stood back, incase I would upchuck again. My heart almost stopped in my chest.

"I'm late Ringo." He looked confuse when I said that and I looked over at him, scared out of my mind.

"Ringo, I'm pregnant..." He's own blue eyes went wide and I finished the sentence with a quiet voice, "With Paul's kid."