The Twerking Army Guy

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of pure fiction and is not how I view members of the service.

Prologue:

A plastic Tom Cruise is playing a part for a ridicules army movie made to entertain members of the plastic green army and fund the army as well.

The Twerking Army Guy

    Twerking, a celebratory action to me, but maybe not to others; and we were about to win the battle. As I fired my little plastic gun rapidly at the enemy my butt started moving rapidly without my notice. My thoughts were no longer on the battle. I needed to celebrate and vent my furious anger... through my butt. My thoughts were becoming stronger and stronger. I knew if this happened, I wouldn't live to see my wife give birth. Then I got up on the brick wall and Twerked and  yelled “Gahhh, I can’t help it anymore!”. I then screamed as a bullet  ripped my right through my beautiful fast moving booty. Than as I lie there half-dead, the director screams in his gruff little voice “CUTTTT!”. “What was that Mr. Cruise, horrid is what it was, do it again.” As I got back into persona as a li army man, I felt my plastic butt twitch; maybe this movie had some sense to it after all.

The Twerking Army GuyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara