Started At a Cafe

Hello thank you for picking my book! Hope you like it too! This is my first time doing this but I would like to give a lot of the credit to my friend U_r_not_my_OBSESSION.

A female with long, black hair that flows down to the middle of her back, wearing sunglasses so her eyes are covered. Wearing a deep purple sweater and dark blue jean shorts showing her tan legs as she runs across the road.
She slowed, putting in her ear buds that fell out as the song Castle, by Halsey, played softly in her ears. Pulling up her black back pack as she goes in to the cafe, seeing that it is slow, she walks to the booth in the back pulling her phone out. Not even 3 mins later, a man slides in across from her with a smile that sent fear through her.
"Hello there," he said in a deep voice making a shiver go down her back.
She just stared at him seeing his hair is black spiced up with gel, his eyes were a deep brown-almost-black as were his hair and the clothes he wore. Then looked down at her phone again not saying anything back.
"Quite one huh or do I put fear in you" he winked leaning back with a smirk.
This pissed her off so she gives him a wicked smile " oh no you don't put fear in to me but I think it should be the other way around" she said in a voice that would send chills down you back. She then got up and walked out picking up the pace as she hears him following.
"Don't run from me Layla you will never get away" he said making her stop slowly turning to look at him.
She looked at him with eyes that could kill. "Who the hell are you and how do you know my name?" She spats at him making sure to stay arms length away. He chuckles but his eyes hard as stones "Layla you know who I am or you wouldn't have been moving from town to town." With that being said he jumps at her grabbing her wrists pinning her to a wall making her hiss in pain. "Shh don't fight me just be a good girl and do as I say got it" he whispers in her ear making her shiver. "Never" she screamed putting her knee where the sun don't shine making him drop. She ran to her motorcycle slipping on her helmet before riding as fast as she could getting out of that small town not looking back.