Hayato Haruki x Reader x Haruto Yuto

You were sat down in the courtyard eating your Bento. You was waiting on two of your close friends, they had promised to meet her here after school. Your mother insisted you take some Bento to eat to tie you over until dinner time. So with that you sat there eating as you waited. Eventually your friends Hayato Haruki and Haruto Yuto walked through the doors closest to the bench you were sitting on and walked over to you.
"Hello (y/n)!" Hayato cried happily as he approached you.
"Hey (y/n)!" Haruto said happily soon after Hayato.
You put your Bento down on your lap and waved as you chewed a mouth full of Bento. Your cheeks buffed out due to the mouthful of Bento. Hayato and Haruto sat down on either side of you. You finished your Bento and threw out the garbage in a near by garbage can. (I know there isn't any garbage cans in the courtyard, but still everyone should feel free to visit the trash can anytime!) Hayato and Haruto got up. They had talked to each other before hand and had a plan and even made a bet of sorts. The bet was whoever could pleasure (y/n) the best was the person who claimed her as their Uke and Senpai. You swallowed the rest of your Bento and looked up at them. "Okay so what did you guys want to do?" You asked happily. They both took your hands and led you to the tree out back. You recognized this tree to be the one you found Saki's bra under the day she asked you to find it for her. That's when you realized what was happening. Before you realized it Hayato's lips softly met yours. You felt another pair of lips meet your neck. A huge blush spread across your face. You kissed Hayato back as Haruto slid his tongue around your neck. The kiss continued until you felt Haruto's hands slid up to her chest. He massaged your clothes breasts. A soft moan escaped you as he continued to massage your mounds. Hayato's hand slid down your side, sneaking in between your legs. He messaged your clothed womanhood as he licked your neck. You moaned louder as Haruto's hands moved to the top button of the light shirt you were wearing. It was after school hours so you guys were pretty much wearing whatever the hell you guys wanted. He undid your shirt only to then unclasp your bra and take that off and tossed your shirt and bra away. Hayato moved his hands away, sliding them to the hem of your skirt. Nibbling your neck, Hayato slipped his thumbs under the waist band of your skirt, pulling it down along with your panties. Once those were off Haruto started taking his shirt off as Hayato continued, running his fingers through your folds, sliding a finger inside. You moaned out, only to find it muffled by Haruto's mouth still. Haruto finished with his shirt and took over for Hayato as he took his shirt off after pulling away from your neck. Things kept escalating and before you knew it Hayato and Haruto were both naked too. They pulled you up onto your knees getting on theirs with you. Hayato slid onto the ground under neath you and thrusted into you from the front in unison with Haruto who was behind. You yelped in pain as you were entered from both ends. They started thrusting into you, keeping themselves paced so they could last long. The pain melted away leaving you with an extreme amount of pleasure. You moaned out clutching onto Hayato as they both sped up. "Hayato-sama Haruto-chan!" You cried breathlessly. "Y-y/n~" they moaned in reply. Things picked up and they were now going full speed. You on the other hand were now a moaning mess. Your hair was a mess and you had a bit of drool dripping from your mouth. Your walls tightened around them both. "Awh you're so tight~" they moaned as you reached your climax. Your head reared back and you moaned loudly letting you juices pour out onto Hayato. The other two followed after you, letting their juices out into you in both ends. After your big work out you all got reclothed. The two boys looked at you as you laid down on the ground. Hayato picked you up and stood up. "Y/n-chan we love you." They both said kissing your cheeks as you drifted off into a deep sleep in Hayato's arms. They took you home before returning to theirs. The next day you woke up. The events of the night before flashed back to you and you smiled as you got ready for yet another drama filled school day.

Well that took a long time to write. I'm sorry about the long wait guys. I was once again swamped with work...... Shrek pun intended. Anyway I'll talk to you guys soon! Peace, peace!
Author-Chan out /)(^u^)(\