Sebastian curses again, "Shit!"

Elizabeth and I yell, " Stop it Seb!!"

The music stops , I run and take the cup and drink the beer before Paul can get it.

Paul screams, "AHHHHHHHH! NOOO!

I laugh, " Ha ha ha!! We got you out!"

Everyone throws back their beer.

Jimmy says to Paul, " Paul we love you!"

Sebastian and I yell at Jimmy, "Yeah right!"

Elizabeth says to Paul, "You're the tallest here."

Sebastian, "We took him out, that's all that we needed."

Paul, "This is rubbish. This can't happen!"

Jimmy and I laugh.

Elizabeth says to Paul, " Your limbs are much longer than ours."

Jimmy imitates Paul, "This can't happen!", "Thank you tree, that was tough."

Now it's only Elizabeth, Jeremy, Jimmy, Sebastian, and I. 3 cups are placed close together while there is one far away. The music starts an we start walking around.

Jeremy, " Wow, that has a long distance", while looking at the far away cup.

I wasn't really paying attention and I tripped over my own heel.

Sebastian says to me, "Oh, come on (Y/N)! You did that on purpose."

I respond, " You really think I want to fall on my face. SO shut up,  Sea BASSStian!

Crowd laughs.

Elizabeth takes the cup and looks around and says, " Oh Shit! Sorry." And places it back down.

Jimmy laughs. While that's happening, Sebastian thinks it's time to drink the beer. So he drinks the beer, and looks around at everyone like they are crazy. Everyone stops walking.

Jimmy says to Sebastian, " Dude! What the fuck!"

Crowd laughs. Sebastian puts his hands in a questioning gesture, he still didn't swallow the beer.

Jimmy, " Put it back!"

Sebastian puts the cup back and spits the beer back into the cup, and everyone starts moving again.

Jeremy, Elizabeth, and I laugh so hard tears are coming out of our eyes.

The music stops and guess where I stopped, right in front of Sebastian's spit beer.

I realize what is in front of me. 

I say, "Shit! I have to drink this?! Fuck! NO!"

Elizabeth, Jimmy and Sebastian drink theirs ad just look at me.

I look at them and I say, " I am not drinking that."