Chapter Eight - Aftermath

Start from the beginning

"Where's Cas?" I say to Chuck, who looks at him, almost looking as if he's about to cry.

"He's dead. He's gone. The archangel smoked the crap out of him, I'm sorry."

"You sure? I mean, maybe he just vanished into the light or something" Dean says.

"No. No. He, like, exploded." Chuck says, "Like a water balloon of chunky soup. This has been a really stressful day."

"Cas you stupid bastard" Dean whispers.

"Stupid?" Sam asks, "He was trying to help us."

"Yeah, exactly." Dean says

"So what now?" I ask

"I don't know"

"Oh crap" Chuck says

"What?" Dean, and I ask at the same time.

"I can feel them" Chuck says. I look at him, gaping. Confused, i almost ask him what the hell he can feel, but I get interrupted before i begin.

"Oh i knew we'd find ya here!" Shouts a man from behind Sam and Dean, near the kitchen. I turn towards them, watching. There are three of them. One of them is, the main person, while the other two stand beside them as if they're guards. "Play times over Dean." He says "Time to come with us"

"Now you just keep your distance asshead" Dean says, as the man takes a step forward.

"Your upset?" he comments.

"Yeah, A little. You little bitches jump started judgment day" Dean replies.

"Maybe we let it happen but we didn't start anything. Right Sammy?" He says. "You had the chance to stop your brother, and you couldn't. so lets not cower over who started what. Lets just say, it was all our faults, and move on. Cause like it or not, its Apocalypse now. And we're back on the same team again." i gasp.

"Is that so?" I say, looking at them.

"You wanna kill the Devil, we want you to kill the Devil, its.. its energy."

"And I'm just supposed to trust you? Cram it with wall nuts, ugly." Dean replies

"This isn't a game, son. Lucifer is powerful in ways that defy description, now we need to strike now. Hard and fast. Before he finds his vessel."

"His vessel?" Sam pipes up from behind Dean, next to me. He chuckles, "Lucifer needs a meat suit?"

"He is an angel," The man replies. chuckling. "Doesn't bend the rules. And when he touches down we're talking four horsemen, red oceans, firery sky's, the greatest hits. You can stop him Dean. But you need our help."

"You listen to me, two faced douche. After what you did, I don't want jack sqwatt from you!"

"You listen to me boy! You think you can rebel against us? As Lucifer did?"

"Yeah, i think so." Dean says. 

He chuckles, as he turns to his friends, then back at us. Only then does he catch sight of me. "Do you know who that is?" He says, pointing at me from behind Dean.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Does it matter?" Sam says, looking from me, to him.

"It matters in the future."

"What?" Dean asks.

"Who is she?" Chuck buts in, from beside me. I suddenly feel the urge to stop this from happening. Idon't know why.

"Wait. I don't even know what the hell your on about!" I exclaim.

"Do you have two brothers and a sister, Louise?" The man asks. "Or, in this case, did you?"

I gasp. "You son of a-"

"Wow. What?" Dean stops me in mid sentence. "Whats this about?"

The man chuckles, and then glances at Deans hand, which is dripping out blood. "Your bleeding?"

"Oh, yeah. A little insurance policy in case you dicks showed up." Dean says, and turns around, slides the door, and bangs his hand on the angelic symbol i saw him put on earlier. They get cast away. "Learned that from my friend, Cas, you son of a bitch" 

"He's a dickless son of a bitch" I mutter.

He turns to me, then looks at Chuck, who says "Sucks ass." shaking his head.

--> I think about what the hell that meant. Dean said it was Zachariah. Figures. One of the only angels i know about, and i already knew he's evil - or something like that.

"So... Louise?" Chuck says from next to me. We're in the car, on the way to another hotel. "What did Zachariah mean? When he said 'two brothers and a sister'?" 

'That curious little-' '"Nothing. I'd rather not say. And aren't you a profit? Shouldn't you already know or something?" I look at him, who sits behind Dean, who's driving.

"I can only see what God wants me to see. He apparently hasn't got any taste of the past either, just what happens in the future." He says.

"God doesn't have any taste for the planet either, and he still created it so we could die." Dean mutters under his breath. Sam looks at him, then looks outside, as the tree's swing past. Its been twenty four hours already since Lucifer rose, and we havn't felt anything different. I sigh. Hopefully things can get better.