Drunk

Waverly sighed as she grabbed another shot and swallowed the alcohol. It was clear she could not hold her drink as well as she thought she could. She was drunk, very drunk.
Waverly wanted someone's company so she called the only person she could think of, Officer Nicole Haught. Ever since she met her she was all she could think about, well her and the man she scissored to death.
"Hey waverly, what's up?" The Officer surprised waverly with sounding awake. "Waverly? You there?"
"I'm here and I wanted to see if you hot stuff wanted to join me at the drink for a bar"
"Waverly I think you meant at the bar for a drink" Nicole laughed "are you drunk?"
"Nope" waverly replied popping the p very loudly and proceeding to laugh so much she fell off her stool.
"I'm coming to pick you up just stay in there" Nicole said not sure if she was worried about the girl or found it funny.
"Okay, see ya soon haughttie"
"Did you really make a pun out of my name? Damn you're turning into Wynonna" she chuckled while waverly was still on the ground.
Nicole picked up the smaller girl in her arms and began to carry her out to her police car.
"Oooo I've never been in a police car before"
"Judging by how drunk you are you wont probably remember being in one" she said while opening the passenger seat door and sliding waverly onto the seat.
Once Nicole had arrived at the Earp's house she got out and carried waverly up to the door and then she helped the shorter girl stand on her own two feet. "Waverly" she talked in an soft tone of voice while looking into the girl's eyes "where are your keys?"
In response to this waverly just smirked and said "if I tell you can we make cookies?" This gained a laugh from the Officer and she nodded. Waverly pulled out some keys and opened the door, grabbing the red haired girl's hand and pulling her into the house towards the kitchen.
"Are you sure it is a good idea to bake while drunk?" Nicole looked a the girl who was struggling to get the flour from the top shelf. "Why don't you just wait until you're sober?"
Waverly ignored Nicole's words of warning as she continued to move the flour closer to her but much to her surprise it fell off the shelf and landed on her face covering herself in flour.
"Well I guess there will be no baking tonight" waverly pouted looking up at the girl laughing, but just as Nicole was about to reply when Wynonna burst through the front door and suddenly coming to a halt to analyse the scene infront of her. The silence made Nicole worried until Wynonna's laugh filled the silence.
"Hey babygirl why is there flour everywhere?" She said pausing for breath clutching onto her stomach.
"Me and Officer Haught were going to make cookies" waverly slurred making Wynonna divert her attention to Nicole wondering if she was as drunk as waverly was. "So Officer Haughtstuff how drunk" she paused pointing her finger directly at Nicole "are you?"
"Completely sober, I drove Waverly here after she called me"
"Yeah she came and carried me off into the sunset" waverly said staring at Nicole laughing.
Nicole awkwardly scratched the back of her neck with a smirk on her face attempting not to laugh at the thought of what Wynonna will say to Waverly in the morning about what had happened. "Well I'll be going" Nicole said heading for the door.
"No, stay and look after Waverly I've got some work to do" Wynonna said winking at Waverly.
"At 2:30 in the morning?" Nicole questioned with a confused puppy look on her face.
"Just look after my little sister, okay" Wynonna said walking out of the room before quickly coming back and saying "oh and it's getting Haught in here" she winked towards Waverly "and we all know you wanna take off your clothes for someone here" that is all she could say before Waverly scooped some flour up in her hands and threw it at her sister before Wynonna ran out of the room and back to her motorbike.