Chapter Seven - Lucifer Rising

Start from the beginning

--> A few hours later, i make up my mind. "I'm going to the Convent." I say. Bobby looks up.

"Kid, your seventeen. You cant do nothing that would help." He says. I can tell that he's still angry. It makes me cringe a little, but i stick by it.

"You don't know that. Hell, you don't even know me!" I say, and walk over to where my bag is. "I'll hang in a near the place waiting. I'll be okay."

"Girl, you, stupid, little child! You can't do anything. You are going to get yourself killed." He replies, standing in my way.

"Well, that's my fault, and my choice. Move out of my way!" I say, trying to get past him.

"No." Bobby stays still looking at me.

"I said, get out of my way!" I shout, and he gets pushed to the side. I stare at him, my mouth dropped open, as he gets up, I quickly run out of the door, bag over shoulder, and get away in my car.

                                                                                    24 hours later

                                                                     Ten minutes until Lucifer's free

--> I run inside the building. After seeing Sam, and some random girl, walk in, i know i'm in the right place. I turn the corner, seeing an old door, open, revealing Sam, the brown haired girl, and a blond girl, with a white dress on. Sam and the brown haired girl are facing the blond haired girl, but just as i'm about to shout Sam, the girl with him turns around, and closes the door. With her mind. I scream for Sam, while banging on the door. I stop, for a minute, as i hear Sam talking.

"I've been waiting for this, for a very long time"

"Give me your best shot," A girl, the blond one, says. I wait in anticipation. I abruptly hear a scream. I shout, banging on the door again, trying to get Sam to stop. I don't know why, but I feel as if he's doing the wrong thing. I turn; I hear Dean running down the corridor, as he comes up next to me.

"I thought you were at Bobby's." He asks me, but then he hears the screams, and bangs on the door. "Sam!....Sam!....Sammy!!...Sam!" As he continues to bang on the door, i hear him whisper his name. And then the brown haired girl shouting "What are you waiting for! Kill her! Kill her NOW! Sam!"

I hear the blond hair laughing, then says: "You turned yourself, into a freak. A monster. And now your not going to bite. I'm sorry, but that is honestly, adorable." She laughs, and then i hear screaming again. My hand hurts now from the banging.

Everything goes quiet.

--> After a minute, i hear Sam whisper, "What the Hell." and the brown haired girl say, "I cant believe it."

"Ruby, whats going on?" I hear Sam say.

"You did it," came the reply "I mean, it was a little touch and go for a while but... you did it"

"What? What? What did i do?" Sam exclaims.

"You opened the door" Ruby replies. I feel drain, as if all the blood left my head. 'no...' i think. She continues. "And now he's free at last. He's free at last."

"No, no, no. He- Lilith- I stopped her! I killed her!" Sam replies, realising it what had happened.

"And it is written, that the first demon shall be the one to die. And she will bust him open, and now guess who's coming to dinner."

"Oh my god" I hear Sam say.

"Guess again." Ruby says. 

Dean had had enough by the time she said that Sam opened the door. He gets a pillar, and starts banging the door with it, trying to open it.

Ruby continues: "You don't even know, how hard this was. All the demons out for my head! And no one knew! I was the best of those sons of bitches! The most loyal! Not even Alaster knew! Only Lilith. Yeah i'm sure your a little angry right now but I mean come on Sam! Even you have to admit I'm... I'm awesome!"

"You bitch. You lying bitch!" Sam says, and then i hear a grunt

"Don't hurt yourself Sammy, its useless. You shot your payload on the boss"

"The blood.... you poisoned me!"

"No. It wasn't the blood. It was you. And your choices. I just gave you the options and  you chose the right path, every time. You didn't need the feather to fly; you had it in you the whole time, dumbo. I know its hard to see it now, but this a miracle. Everything that Hazel did, and Lilith did. Just to get you here. And you were the only one who could do it"

"Why. Why me?"

"Because.... because it had to be you Sammy. It always had to be you. You saved us. You set him free. And he's going to be grateful. He's going to repay you in ways you cant even imagine." 

I was so caught up in the conversation, that it made me jump when Dean finally bursts through. I pear at them. Ruby sitting on the floor in front of Sam. I see a symbol on the floor. A blood symbol. I gasp; it looks so familiar. Dean heads straight to Ruby as she stands up.

"Your too late" She says.

"I don't care!" Dean says. Sam stands up, and holds Ruby, as Dean plunges a knife into her. She dies dropping to the floor. Sam and Dean look at each other for a minute.

"I'm sorry" Sam says, looking at his brother. 

A light bursts out of the sign on the floor, I gasp again, watching. They both turn to it.

"Sammy lets go" Dean says, pulling Sam. He stays stick still, staring at the bright light.

"He's coming" Sam says, and clings onto Dean, as the white engulfs them, and me.