Why Alex?

He is my worst nightmare.
I don't know if Scott knows Alex's past but it wasn't pretty.
From what I know he had horrible grades, dropped out of his first year of college to sell drugs, and he bullies people to this day.

Our relationship was the most important thing even if we were just best friends. Now Alex has taken my best friend from me.
"Hey Mitch I'm gonna go to the bar to visit Alex!" Scott says with excitement.
"Is that ok Mitch?" He asks concerned.
"Yes Scott go ahead!" I yell since I've now moved to a different spot in order to clean up the house.
I really wasn't ok with it.
I decided to call my only hope. I know she'll help me. I dial her number in my phone, then answers her angelic voice.
"Hey Mitch what's up?"
She sounds happy as always.
"Hey Kirstie! I was just wondering if you could come over because I really have to talk to you about something."
There is a short silence but it seems like an eternity.
"Umm, are you ok Mitch? I mean of course I'll come over but you sound really sad."
Kirstie speaks with concern laced through her voice.
" yeah, Kirst. I'll be alright I just wanna talk to you about it to comfort me"
I can tell she is touched by my statement because she sounds like she knows I care.
"Ok Mitch I'll be right over there!"
--------------------------------
A/N
Sorry I'm gonna do author's notes after every chapter so yeah.