Chapter 1.

Louis POV.

''We shouldn't be doing this, really'' Liam said seriously. Both me and Harry rolled our eyes at Liam acting ''daddy directioner'' as usual. Niall just laughed. ''Come on, it'll be fun!'' Harry said obviously trying to convince him without making him mad. Liam finally gave in and we all sat down on the floor with a bottle of vodka next to us. This could just lead to no good.

''What's gonna be fun with this since you know I don't drink?'' Liam asked a bit angry. I didn't thought it bothered him until now. It was a choice he made. I shrugged it off.

After a while all of us were drunk, except Liam. If I didn't tell you this earlier we were doing a game called ''drunk mistakes'' (A/N, it's a game I just invented don't know if it exist) I didn't really knew the meaning of it but it sounded fun when I heard about it so I gave in. It was like truth or dare. But you were drunk, haha.

''So, Louis, truth or dare?'' I looked up to se it was Harry that had been asking. For a moment he looked sober, but then he got back to being all slurry. ''Dare'' I said confident. He smirked. What did he had in mind?

''I dare you to.... Kiss Liam.'' He said still smirking. I looked at him like he was crazy. Yeah, we gave each other small peeks and love bites sometimes but a kiss?? No. What if I just said no? They would probably thought I had feelings for Liam or something like that and how embarrassing wouldn't that be!

Sure, Liam is cute an- I was cut off with a pair of lips on my own. Liam. He kissed me. Without thinking I kissed him back. Like it was nothing, but even I knew the kiss felt good. Too good.

He pulled back after a while gasping for air. I choose to pretend that I didn't just kiss my band mate, and that I didn't enjoy it. I smiled at him pretending like nothing had happened, and after a moment of silence Harry decided to make it even more awkward than it was.

''Wow, that was hot!'' He said having that evil grin on his face. Niall and Zayn nodded looking shocked at us. I raised my eyebrow and wondered when they became all sober. A minute ago all of us were drunk and now it feels so clear. What?

''Can we just continue the game?'' I said a bit annoyed. They all nodded and Liam just sat quiet. Weird.

And what's with the looks Harry is giving Liam? Is something going on between them?

----------------------------------------------------

First chapter! What do you think?